PDA

View Full Version : What is Going on Here?!

Phil C
03-07-2005, 09:26 AM
I have to keep reminding you this is 3A high school football thread! I have seen threads on high school and college basketball here lately and so little on football! There have been threads on college baseball and the economy and even on old movies! Hello - 3A high school football here. There have even been posts about women's college soccer recruiting for crying out loud! Shame on all of you!! :mad:

Ranger Mom
03-07-2005, 09:30 AM
Once again Phil C must put us in our place!!

In my own defense, I haven't been on much lately and haven't contributed to any of those above mentioned threads.

But you know how I am.....I keep all my posts strictly directed to what this board is all about!:p

pirate44
03-07-2005, 09:34 AM
and can you believe, even a chess thread:eek:

Phil C
03-07-2005, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
and can you believe, even a chess thread:eek:

:eek:

SintonFan
03-07-2005, 11:04 AM
Boss! Just tell who did that boss and I'll take care of 'em boss!

AggieJohn
03-07-2005, 11:16 AM
Phil might i remind you that no where stated on the website now is anything says that this is 3A high school football website....maybe the 3A stands for 3 letter "a" word, such as

A&M
Aggie
Abundance of other crap

Old Cardinal
03-07-2005, 11:24 AM
I was still under the impression that during the "off season" other subjects were allright to express. I do both football and other subjects to help keep the 3A Down Low alive and interesting. I have a feeling that the number on board at any given moment in off season will go way down if football becomes the only allowed subject . Personally I enjoy threads on Baseball, Basketball, Track, Current news, Clean Jokes, and a lot of other subjects in the off season. Say the word and I will be glad to not come on line till near football season. I personally think that everyone is making a choice as to the subjects they want to engage in and not opening the ones they are not interested in--in off season.
The other sports from HSs have no avenue to have a message board and 3A Down Low has been a great place to exchange info on alternate sport team activities. If we all put an accurate title line on the subject then folks can open or ignore threads according to their own interest.

LH Panther Mom
03-07-2005, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
I was still under the impression that during the "off season" other subjects were allright to express. I do both football and other subjects to help keep the 3A Down Low alive and interesting. I have a feeling that the number on board at any given moment in off season will go way down if football becomes the only allowed subject . Personally I enjoy threads on Baseball, Basketball, Track, Current news, Clean Jokes, and a lot of other subjects in the off season. Say the word and I will be glad to not come on line till near football season. I personally think that everyone is making a choice as to the subjects they want to engage in and not opening the ones they are not interested in--in off season.
The other sports from HSs have no avenue to have a message board and 3A Down Low has been a great place to exchange info on alternate sport team activities. If we all put an accurate title line on the subject then folks can open or ignore threads according to their own interest.

OC, you fell for it hook, line & sinker. http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sport/sport-smiley-027.gif ;)

44INAROW
03-07-2005, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
OC, you fell for it hook, line & sinker. http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sport/sport-smiley-027.gif ;)

welcome to the club OC - :)

lepfan
03-07-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
Phil might i remind you that no where stated on the website now is anything says that this is 3A high school football website....maybe the 3A stands for 3 letter "a" word, such as

A&M
Aggie
Abundance of other crap

Doesn't your third choice describe the first two choices. :rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
03-07-2005, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
Doesn't your third choice describe the first two choices. :rolleyes:

:clap: :clap: ROFL! :D

Phil C
03-07-2005, 02:18 PM

?

Phil C
03-07-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
welcome to the club OC - :)

?

LH Panther Mom
03-07-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
?

:kiss: Oh the shame we should feel, Godfather, for posting these irrelevant non-football threads. :o

(Is that better, Phil? ;) )

Phil C
03-07-2005, 02:27 PM
:kiss: Oh the shame we should feel, Godfather, for posting these irrelevant non-football threads. :o

(Is that better, Phil? ;) )

:)

Bullaholic
03-07-2005, 02:30 PM
I think it is safe to say that the Downlow is very diverse and permissive in content anytime Phil's chess thread can get 160+ views. No doubt the majority of posters are "cultured" and know which fork to use at a 4-star restaurant.

LH Panther Mom
03-07-2005, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I think it is safe to say that the Downlow is very diverse and permissive in content anytime Phil's chess thread can get 160+ views. No doubt the majority of posters are "cultured" and know which fork to use at a 4-star restaurant.

Oops! You may have brought the Godfather's wrath upon yourself. :eek: Phil did not actually create the chess thread - he would never post such a thing. Now, PhiI, on the other hand might be guilty as charged. :D

pirate44
03-07-2005, 02:40 PM
Oops! You may have brought the Godfather's wrath upon yourself. :eek: Phil did not actually create the chess thread - he would never post such a thing. Now, PhiI, on the other hand might be guilty as charged. :D
that PhiI C is a pesky fellow;)

Bullaholic
03-07-2005, 02:43 PM

And right you are LHPMom....I see now that the chess thread was the work of Phil C's evil alter-ego "PhiI C". I apologize Godfather, I should have known you would not be guilty of putting up such a post.

LH Panther Mom
03-07-2005, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
And right you are LHPMom....I see now that the chess thread was the work of Phil C's evil alter-ego "PhiI C". I apologize Godfather, I should have known you would not be guilty of putting up such a post.

Whew! That was a close one. ;)

Ranger Mom
03-07-2005, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal

I love it!

Phil gets "one" every time!!

44INAROW
03-07-2005, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I love it!

This thread brought sunshine into an otherwise dreary day....... but the good news is.. THE SUN IS TRYING TO SHINE OUTSIDE NOW :):inlove:

Phil C
03-07-2005, 05:52 PM
If I didn't post this type of thread every once in a while my 3A downlow friends would be disappointed. :)

Bullaholic
03-07-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I love it!

Very nice new sig, RM......I was kinda hoping for your incorporating something like this into it----

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/ballou.jpg

AggieJohn
03-07-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn

A&M
Aggie
Abundance of other crap

touche

NHSRattler60
03-07-2005, 07:19 PM
AGGIE JOHN! I don;t know if you got the memo, but from now on all words associated with poop or crap is now replaced with "Diggs" after the greatest *jokeofa* internet broadcaster, Matt Diggs.

Phil C
03-08-2005, 11:04 AM
I am concerned with OC and hope he keeps posting. He would have been the last person I would expect to fall for it because he reads 3A regularly and would have known I post that periodically with humor intended and no malice whatsoever. In fact maybe he is the one who has conned us. Hmmmmmm!

pirate44
03-08-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
In fact maybe he is the one who has conned us. Hmmmmmm!

:thinking: big possibility Phil C