PDA

View Full Version : A question. Not football related.

PhiI C
03-05-2005, 12:58 PM
Why does the Coyote always keep trying to get the Road Runner? He never succeeds. He could order pizza or chicken or hamburgers or anything. He must have money because he always has expensive gadgets that he tries to catch the Road Runner with so he has eating money. I think maybe it is just a desire to get the one thing he can't get is why he does it.

pirate44
03-05-2005, 01:07 PM
ive been pondering that question, one of lifes great mysteries for years. im sure a little cash could buy him "roadrunner fricase" or "roadrunner marsala" shipped right to his home. and a bird that runs that much cant have too much edible meat on it anyway.

vet93
03-05-2005, 01:07 PM
Phil...the same could be said for Sylvester....obviously he is owned by the little old lady and likely gets all of the cat food he wants......but that is not good enough....no....he has to try and eat the poor defenseless little Tweetie bird. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence....we always want what we can't have.......Which brings up Pepe Le'Pue...........

Old Dog
03-05-2005, 02:25 PM
It's like the old adage involving the stinging scorpion, "they just can't help themselves, it's their nature"! But, even at 50+ I still enjoy watching them try.

rhs78
03-05-2005, 03:20 PM
fresh kill is much better than frozen or day old!!!!!! its much better when caught by yourself

NHSRattler60
03-05-2005, 04:59 PM
Maybe the Roadrunner is Canada, and Coyote is the USA. Because we've been trying for years to get rid of them, but with no success.

TheDOCTORdre
03-05-2005, 06:13 PM
What the Coyote should do is get another company other than ACME, and he could catch the Road Runner. He should be able to claim a lawsuit with all the faulty equipment he has recieved