PDA

View Full Version : Silsbee vs. Diboll

lilt1506
03-05-2005, 08:59 AM
this should be a good game

Pball
03-05-2005, 09:42 AM
Diboll is a good and very physical team. However, if the refs call the obvious fouls it could present a problem for Diboll. If they let them play, then I think Diboll will win.

LH Panther Mom
03-05-2005, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Pball
Diboll is a good and very physical team. However, if the refs call the obvious fouls it could present a problem for Diboll. If they let them play, then I think Diboll will win.

Why wouldn't the refs call the obvious fouls? If obvious fouls will present a problem, what will calling the not so obvious fouls do to them? Just curious....not trying to stir the pot.

Pball
03-05-2005, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Why wouldn't the refs call the obvious fouls? If obvious fouls will present a problem, what will calling the not so obvious fouls do to them? Just curious....not trying to stir the pot.

Good point.....I guess I should have said all of the fouls. Some refs seem to allow teams to play without calling a lot of fouls. Like I said Diboll is a very physical and good team.

BIGHANK
03-05-2005, 10:36 AM
What time is the game

HighSchool Fan
03-05-2005, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Pball
Good point.....I guess I should have said all of the fouls. Some refs seem to allow teams to play without calling a lot of fouls. Like I said Diboll is a very physical and good team.

the game hasn't even started yet and the refs are already starting to get blamed.

lilt1506
03-05-2005, 01:32 PM
If the Refs don't cheat Silsbee Will Definetly win:clap: