PDA

View Full Version : Texasprepxtra

crabman
03-04-2005, 04:57 PM
Any of you guys subscribe to texasprepxtra? There was a story on there about Coach Reeve I would like to read but don't feel like subscribing just to read one story.

If any of you could PM it to me I would appreciate it.

Matthew328
03-05-2005, 03:19 PM
I hate to be a schill....but the membership isn't that bad of deal....it's like 9.99 for a month's access to the entire network.....lots of great info...usually people that subscribe for a month always renew their memberships.....but if you don't wanna subscribe I understand....I wasn't much for subscriptions either...but now that I know what all is on the network I would have definatley gotten the subscription!

Keith7
03-05-2005, 04:36 PM
Wouldnt suggest a membership... why??? I noticed you just wanted info on a certain article.. now is that article worth 9.99?? probobly not, it won't tell you much more then you already know about the subject.. The rest of the articles you are going to have access to with a membership are going to be about biggers schools and alot of them are going to be about schools you probobly just don't care about..

all in all, not worth the 10 dollars..

NHSRattler60
03-05-2005, 04:48 PM
Well Matthew I would, but Big Matt is such a "classy" (minus the "CL"), that I think its ruined the whole Texasprepextra thing.

And hey crabman, if you google the story, I'm sure there are alot of articles you can find about it.

10 dollars can get you a half a tank of gas if you drive a small engined car. 10 dollars can buy 10 $1 lottery tickets. $10 can buy you 10 16oz bottles of Red Diamond Sweet Tea, and you'd still have 10 cents left.