PDA

View Full Version : Someone you might know...

AP Panther Fan
03-04-2005, 10:39 AM
Got this in an e-mail and it reminded me of one of "our" beloved posters.
Take a guess which one.....:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

Men Beware

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer".

The drug is found in liquid form and available anywhere.

It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs".

"Beer" is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them.

A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of "Beer" and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach.

After several "Beers", men will often succumb to the desires to perform sexual acts on horrific looking women whom they would never normally be attracted.

After drinking "Beer", men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship."

In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage".

Men are much more susceptible to this scam after "Beer" is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please forward this warning to every male you know.

If you fall victim to this "Beer" and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly affected like-minded guys.

For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the phone book.

pirate44
03-04-2005, 10:41 AM
LOL:D

Ranger Mom
03-04-2005, 10:42 AM
:thinking: Hmmmmm....I wonder who you could be referring to??

Bullaholic
03-04-2005, 11:04 AM
So THAT'S what kept happening to me in college! I thought I was being kidnaped by aliens.

Ranger Mom
03-04-2005, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
So THAT'S what kept happening to me in college! I thought I was being kidnaped by aliens.

:clap: :clap: ROFL :clap: :clap:

AP Panther Fan
03-04-2005, 11:34 AM
Here's one for the married guys ...

Subject: Drinking Buddies

Two buddies, Jon and Arnie, are getting very drunk at a bar when suddenly Arnie throws up all over himself.

"Oh, no. Now my wife will kill me!" Jon says, "Don't worry, pal. Just tuck a Twenty in your breast pocket, tell your wife that someone threw up on you and gave you twenty dollars for the dry cleaning bill."

So they stay for another couple of hours and get even drunker. Eventually Arnie stumbles home and his wife starts to give him a hard time. "You reek of alcohol and you've puked all over yourself! My God, you're disgusting!"

Speaking very carefully so as not to slur, Arnie says, "Nowainaminit, I can e'splain everythin! Itsh not wha jew think. I only had a cuplarrrinks. But thiss other guy got ssick on me... he had one too many and he juss couldin hold hizz liquor. He shaid he was verrry sorry an' gave me twennie bucks for the cleaning bill!"

His wife looks in the breast pocket and says, "But this is forty bucks."

Oh, yeah...I almosh fergot, he crapped in my pants, too."

pirate44
03-04-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Here's one for the married guys ...

Subject: Drinking Buddies

Two buddies, Jon and Arnie, are getting very drunk at a bar when suddenly Arnie throws up all over himself.

"Oh, no. Now my wife will kill me!" Jon says, "Don't worry, pal. Just tuck a Twenty in your breast pocket, tell your wife that someone threw up on you and gave you twenty dollars for the dry cleaning bill."

So they stay for another couple of hours and get even drunker. Eventually Arnie stumbles home and his wife starts to give him a hard time. "You reek of alcohol and you've puked all over yourself! My God, you're disgusting!"

Speaking very carefully so as not to slur, Arnie says, "Nowainaminit, I can e'splain everythin! Itsh not wha jew think. I only had a cuplarrrinks. But thiss other guy got ssick on me... he had one too many and he juss couldin hold hizz liquor. He shaid he was verrry sorry an' gave me twennie bucks for the cleaning bill!"

His wife looks in the breast pocket and says, "But this is forty bucks."

Oh, yeah...I almosh fergot, he crapped in my pants, too."
quick thinkin.... for a drunk:D

bullfrog_alumni_02
03-04-2005, 11:46 AM
quick, i will need the number for every golf course in hawaii!! this isnt the case yet, but as i get ready to return i want to have the proper support channels open and ready so when/if this happens, the healing process can promptly begin!!!

AP Panther Fan
03-04-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
quick, i will need the number for every golf course in hawaii!! this isnt the case yet, but as i get ready to return i want to have the proper support channels open and ready so when/if this happens, the healing process can promptly begin!!!

LOL ... thinking ahead, I like that!:D

Bandera YaYa
03-04-2005, 04:42 PM
Yah...sure sounds like someone I know on here....... :rolleyes: :kiss: