PDA

View Full Version : Good News UT Fans!

Phil C
03-03-2005, 02:27 PM
Our soccer team had great success and signed six outstanding recruits! :) They are Erin Davis a forward/middle forward, Stephanie Gibson a defender/forward, Jill Gilbeau a defender/mid fielder, Kasey Moore a defender, Diana Pffenniger and Callie Raymond - both goalies. Also joining the team this spring is Stephanie Logterman a defender who was busy with the Under 19 team this past fall! A good recruiting class indeed. Welcome to Texas Ladies!!

bullfrog_alumni_02
03-03-2005, 03:58 PM
hey phil, do you know where these ladies are coming from? and welcome to Texas ladies!!

Phil C
03-03-2005, 04:33 PM
Erin Davis is coming from Florida but she lived in Pennsylvania until her junior year in high school. Stephanie Gibson is from Richmond Hill, Ontario (Canada). Jill Gilbeau is from San Diego, California. Kasey Moore is from Mission Viejo, California. Dianna Pfenninger is from Sugar Land, Texas. Callie Raymond is from Belleair, Florida. Stephanie Logterman is from Austin, Texas and graduated in 2004 but was busy this past fall with the Under 19 US National Team.

Phil C
03-04-2005, 11:35 AM
A mistake on my part on Erin Davis living in Florida. She is from Yardley, Pennsylvania.

PhiI C
03-05-2005, 12:19 PM
I don't know how this recruiting class is going to be considered nationally but it looks like we got some good players and along with last year's recruting class things look good for Texas Soccer! See you at the Big 12 tournament in San Antonio in November Sinton 66 and PPHS!! Set aside gasoline money! :)

PhiI C
03-05-2005, 08:32 PM
More great news! ESPN web site was so impressed with these signings that they even posted it on their own web site!! UT Soccer here WE (myself, 66, and PPHS) come!!! :)

PhiI C
03-06-2005, 09:32 AM
Texas was late announcing its signees I think because they waited for one of the ladies to make her final decision so they could have them all ready. Welcome to Texas Ladies!!

Phil C
03-10-2005, 10:39 AM
I just found out that Kasey Moore is the younger sister of Kirsten Moore who played on University of Portland's National Championship team of 2002! Good news indeed. What a class! I am already excited about 2005 UT soccer aren't you? :)