PDA

View Full Version : Ingram 58, Liberty Hill 52

LH Panther Mom
03-01-2005, 11:37 PM
Man, what a ball game! The momentum changed so often, it was hard to keep up with. We led after 1st qtr, 16-13. Ingram went on a 15-pt scoring run - 28-16 before we scored again. I don't know what happened in the 2nd qtr, but our guys were definitely not with it for a big part of the time. We did game some ground finally, to make it 28-35 at the half. After the half, honestly, until the last 2:00, it was anyone's ballgame; most of the 4th qtr was 1-2 difference either way.

Congrats, Ingram on making it to the Region IV tournament. Congrats to the LH players for making it this far. :clap:

I don't know who plays Ingram in Kingsville, but they will bring it to you. For a team that had almost no togetherness during football, they definitely play as a team now. They are probably one of the most physical teams I've seen in a while - zone defense is done almost to perfection. These guys almost seem to read minds. #20, Dominick Adams (very likely to be the MVP) can shoot 3's from anywhere. I'd guess he probably had 75% accuracy on the 3's. They're a pretty young team, only 2 Srs.

Good luck in Kingsville, guys.

SintonFan
03-01-2005, 11:42 PM
Two from 30-3A will represent at the region tourney. AP and Goliad(ack ack).:clap: :thinking: :clap:
Sorry about the loss LH.

Gobbla2001
03-01-2005, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Two from 30-3A will represent at the region tourney. AP and Goliad(ack ack).:clap: :thinking: :clap:
Sorry about the loss LH.

Ole Goliad man, athletics are pickin' up down there...

Remember Goliad!