PDA

View Full Version : 2 1/2 hours ago, i told yall i was bored

HighSchool Fan
03-01-2005, 04:34 PM
well, i'm still bored

Bullaholic
03-01-2005, 04:38 PM
Not exactly true now HSF---you've been fighting the "site" wars on the Matt Diggs thread. That thing reads like a novel. Such is the beauty of the freedom of expression.

CHS_CG
03-01-2005, 04:39 PM
My momma has some work you can come do... dont know if you would understand it but u could come help her!

LH Panther Mom
03-01-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
well, i'm still bored

You can come help me out! I have plenty to do, just don't feel like doing it.

HighSchool Fan
03-01-2005, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Not exactly true now HSF---you've been fighting the "site" wars on the Matt Diggs thread. That thing reads like a novel. Such is the beauty of the freedom of expression.

the main prob i have with him is that he is taking all the credit over there. somewhere he forgot the term team effort. as a whole, our posters are the smartest and most classiest posters of all the web-sites that were being discussed.

HighSchool Fan
03-01-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
My momma has some work you can come do... dont know if you would understand it but u could come help her!

if your momma can raise you, then she's more than capable of doing her work :p

HighSchool Fan
03-01-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
You can come help me out! I have plenty to do, just don't feel like doing it.

i really think that's my prob also.

Bullaholic
03-01-2005, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
the main prob i have with him is that he is taking all the credit over there. somewhere he forgot the term team effort. as a whole, our posters are the smartest and most classiest posters of all the web-sites that were being discussed.

I understand. Lots of good, unselfish folks over here, though. You'll never have the chance to be boored very long on here.

LH Panther Mom
03-01-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
You'll never have the chance to be boored very long on here.

Particularly when you see what I've posted on another thread. ;) Of course, it might get some of the ladies stirred up. :D

AP Panther Fan
03-01-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Particularly when you see what I've posted on another thread. ;) Of course, it might get some of the ladies stirred up. :D

I saw it and thanks....it was a bright spot in an unusually stressful day. You're the best!:D