PDA

View Full Version : Barbers Hill 34 Liberty 14

RBARKER
10-18-2002, 10:15 PM
Barbers Hills Defense scored 3 TD's tonight and caused at least 5 turnovers. BH's offense was shut down by the panthers most of the game but the offense started to com back to life after halftime. Liberty played a great game, I was really impressed with their running game good luck to the panthers during the playoffs. Great showing Eagles

LLEDASF
10-19-2002, 12:06 AM
Way to handle your business Eagles. Great job by the defense, and the offense looked good the second half after changing up the game plan at halftime. Liberty looked good, but just couldn't hang with the Hill's salty D.

QBKilla
10-19-2002, 12:25 AM
Great game Eagles and Panthers. BH's D just came up with the big plays when they needed them. The offense came through in the second half and ate up some clock. I tip my hat to Liberty they are very good, and I would look for them to do some damage in the playoffs. District Championship will be decided next week against Cold Spring.

p.s. redneck, I didn't even know you were playing, for someone who talked so much trash I figured you would have done SOMETHING.

QBKilla
10-19-2002, 07:38 AM
What was your take on the game FBMania?

<small>[ October 19, 2002, 12:47 PM: Message edited by: QBKilla ]</small>

redneckplayer010
10-19-2002, 11:29 AM
i was a started at tight end... just ask your left side defensive ends and corner who i was... but good game anyway... nice job at changing gameplans at half time and capitalizing on our mistakes... we drove but just couldn't see it through... goodluck with the rest of your season... and hope to see you next february at the dome for a pat show... or sooner if he comes around here...

redneckplayer010
10-19-2002, 11:30 AM
i started at tight end... just ask your left side defensive ends and corner who i was... but good game anyway... nice job at changing gameplans at half time and capitalizing on our mistakes... we drove but just couldn't see it through... goodluck with the rest of your season... and hope to see you next february at the dome for a pat show... or sooner if he comes around here...

redneckplayer010
10-19-2002, 11:32 AM
made a mistake in the first one... was going to phrase it one way then i thought of another but i didn't erase...anyways... same meaning... hope to see you down the road

FBmania
10-19-2002, 11:59 AM
redneckplayer010:
made a mistake in the first one... was going to phrase it one way then i thought of another but i didn't erase...anyways... same meaning... hope to see you down the roadRedneck I know that was a tough loss for you guys but I have to admit there is no way the Panthers should be 2-5. You guys played your hearts out. Your record doesn't reflect the true quality of your team. For the most part, it was a clean game. Number 50 let what was a stellar performance get blemished by some very costly penalties. But you guys are all still young men learning every game, and are allowed to make mistakes. There is no doubt in my mind that your team will make the playoffs. Good luck!

<small>[ October 19, 2002, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: FBmania ]</small>

FBmania
10-19-2002, 12:50 PM
QBKilla:
What was your take on the game FBMania?

40Great game Eagles! The game was every bit as tough as I expected. The Panthers are a much better team than their record indicates. If they can over come those turnovers, the Panthers will be a dangerous team in the playoffs. Good luck the rest of the way guys.
How about that Eagle defense? Way to go defense!! Offense, good job stepping up in the second half. A tough hard earned victory!