PDA

View Full Version : Why in God's name....

Manck
03-01-2005, 07:19 AM
...am I awake at 6:15am?

I'm tired, but I couldn't sleep at all. Hopefully I don't miss class. I got a chance to talk to people in England at their decent hour though. English people are funny. But not hahaha funny. Can you tell that the delirium has set in?

LH Panther Mom
03-01-2005, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by Manck
...am I awake at 6:15am?

Can you tell that the delirium has set in?

Yes! :D I would normally suggest you use your spare time to study, but since that would probably put you to sleep, you'd miss class.

Manck
03-01-2005, 07:43 AM
Well, my first class isn't till 1:30pm, and it's the History of Rock and Roll.

The beauties of being a senior at a liberal arts school. Who still hasn't found a job.

LH Panther Mom
03-01-2005, 07:46 AM
Oh, crap! Thanks for the reminder. My friend's email was down when I tried when we were talking & I had since forgotten. Sorry about that. :( I'm on it now.

Manck
03-01-2005, 07:47 AM
It was YOU!

I couldn't remember who said they were gonna do that. That's awesome. Awesome, awesome, awesome.

That's already more productivity than I usually get in before lunch, and the sun's not all the way up!

spiveyrat
03-01-2005, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Manck
Well, my first class isn't till 1:30pm, and it's the History of Rock and Roll.

The beauties of being a senior at a liberal arts school. Who still hasn't found a job.

You didn't have to go all the way to England to take that class. YOu could have taken it at SHSU (I did). :D

Manck
03-01-2005, 08:31 AM
Well, I'm in Sherman, but was on a message board with some English-type people.

I'm going to bed. I just tried to have a phone conversation with my mom, and that was an adventure.

spiveyrat
03-01-2005, 10:09 AM
Oh! My bad.