PDA

View Full Version : Who is your favorite Jasper Bulldog

Bulldog Fan
12-02-2002, 11:25 AM
First of all I must say that I love all the DAWGS, they are such a pleasure to watch.

On offense I like #42, Cook. I like his determination.
On defense I like #85, Big Red. I like his aggression.
On the sidelines I like #34. I like his boogie. Can he dance or what???!!!!!
GO DAWGS! :D

SETXFBFAN
12-02-2002, 11:58 AM
I like Coach Eric Farrar, he is the one jumping up and down on the sidelines like a madman while the defense is on the field !!!!!

Bulldog-95
12-02-2002, 12:12 PM
Gosh, there are so many to choose from. You have to go with #42, who know he could kick too!!! Then you have Big Red, Jorrie and Byerly. Talk about passion. They love the big hits and get excited when they get one.

Bulldog Fan
12-02-2002, 01:58 PM
SETXFBFAN:
I like Coach Eric Farrar, he is the one jumping up and down on the sidelines like a madman while the defense is on the field !!!!!Yea, I should have added him to my list also.

easttexan1
12-02-2002, 02:03 PM
I am somewhat partial to #10, Jason McQueen. Can catch, throw, does returns, pretty good defensively and boy can he scat!

Jason1725
12-02-2002, 02:23 PM
After covering these kids for the past two years I say I like the whole team. These are some good kids here not just great football players. Every kid involved with the game from the trainers,cheerleaders, and band are all important. as far as favorite player I would have to say Walter Limbrick, I got to know Walter a little bit last year as he was forced to sit out with the knee injury, he is like I said a good kid as well as a good player. I wish all these guys the best of luck not just for football but for success in their lives.

Bulldog Fan
12-02-2002, 02:26 PM
Jason1725:
After covering these kids for the past two years I say I like the whole team. These are some good kids here not just great football players. Every kid involved with the game from the trainers,cheerleaders, and band are all important. as far as favorite player I would have to say Walter Limbrick, I got to know Walter a little bit last year as he was forced to sit out with the knee injury, he is like I said a good kid as well as a good player. I wish all these guys the best of luck not just for football but for success in their lives.You're right. They are ALL a class act. We appreciate them all.

turbostud
12-02-2002, 02:42 PM
I like, what's his name? The guy that was ineligible at the Newton game! Man guys listen to yourselves, you sound like seventh grade girls at at a high school dance.

JasperDog94
12-02-2002, 04:25 PM
turbostud:
I like, what's his name? The guy that was ineligible at the Newton game! Man guys listen to yourselves, you sound like seventh grade girls at at a high school dance.Man, what's this guy's beef with Jasper?

kepdawg
12-02-2002, 04:40 PM
I always like Brendan Achariyakosol!

They are all great!

JasperDog94
12-02-2002, 04:45 PM
kepdawg:
I always like Brendan Achariyakosol!

They are all great!Now there's a name I haven't heard in a while. Brings back memories of a game is Silsbee where he kicked the game winning field goal. :D

fred grunden
12-02-2002, 05:48 PM
Whoever kicks a game winning fieldgoal for Jasper this year will be my favorite Bulldog.

Chris Hart
12-02-2002, 08:00 PM
Will Byerly :)

Bulldog Fan
12-02-2002, 08:19 PM
turbostud:
I like, what's his name? The guy that was ineligible at the Newton game! Man guys listen to yourselves, you sound like seventh grade girls at at a high school dance.Lighten up dude, there's nothing wrong with loving your team. GO DAWGS!!! :p

snowsnake
12-02-2002, 10:15 PM
I have to say that there is not one among the many that stands out over the others to me. They have pulled together under great diversity and have made themselves into one cohesive unit. There may be those that stand out as individuals at times during a game but if you really take a step back and concentrate on the finer aspects of the game, there isn't a person on this team that doesn't deserve all the recognition and applause that we as a town and as Texas High School Football fans can give them. I am so proud of all these players and young men. They deserve the best that life has to offer and I wish them all the luck in the remaining portion of this season and with the rest of their life. We look forward to having this group bring home the state championship. GO BIG RED!!!!

snowsnake
12-02-2002, 10:17 PM
turbostud:
I like, what's his name? The guy that was ineligible at the Newton game! Man guys listen to yourselves, you sound like seventh grade girls at at a high school dance.What does a FELLA from south padre know about taking any girl to the high school dance. Get a life!!!

jasper#1 Mom
12-02-2002, 10:33 PM
I ADMIRE THE WHOLE TEAM! THEY ARE ALL AN INCREDIBLE SET OF YOUNG MEN WHO ARE DETERMINED
TO BE STATE CHAMPS! GO DAWGS! :rolleyes:

Bulldog92
12-02-2002, 11:34 PM
I'd love to bring Arch back to kick for us. He was a good friend of mine and boy could he kick. I used to hold for him in practice all the time and he could kick 50+ pretty easily. We could use that right about now. He's probably the best kicker Jasper's ever had. As for my favorite Bulldog of all time, it would be a tie between Shawn Mixon and Ben Bronson. Those guys were good football players and a lot of fun to be around. It's good to see that Shawn is back as the baseball coach. :)

kepdawg
12-02-2002, 11:53 PM
Growing up I loved watching Mixon drop bombs into the pine trees behind Mary Dickerson hospital! And Bronson...was he fast or what?! Good times growing up in Jasper! Good times!

Bulldog92
12-03-2002, 12:00 AM
You know it. I'm not sure what Ben's doing now. The last I heard was that he and Terence Davis were toiling around in the arena league. Shawn was a better baseball player, but he was a darn good lineman, too. I thought he could have played pro baseball...and Ben could have, too. The biggest surprises of that group (91-94) were Zack Bronson and Clyde Williams. Williams spent some time with the Bengals and we all know how well Zack's playing in San Fran. The coaches back then were fun, too. Rat and Golden were as funny as they come and Pickle was the glue that held it all together. Spoon and Hadnot were pretty cool, too. What a nice trip down memory lane... :D

Jason1725
12-03-2002, 01:03 AM
Clyde was with the Bengals? Man I didn't know that, I was friends with him. What is he up to these days anyone know? I have not seen him in years.

Bulldog92
12-03-2002, 02:20 AM
He's in Houston now, but he messed up his knee pretty bad, so I know he's not playing anymore.