PDA

View Full Version : LaGrange

Lombardi
09-11-2002, 11:21 AM
The leps are now back on track. Coach V and staff do an outstanding job of circling the wagons and winning from week to week. Good luck against Sealy.

duckbutter
09-11-2002, 11:30 AM
Sealy by 14!

Chris Hart
09-11-2002, 01:09 PM
Whoever converts their extra points, wins this one.

H95
09-11-2002, 02:30 PM
IT WILL BE A CLOSE ONE LG BYE 7
SEALY IS JUST AS YOUNG

eye of the tiger
09-11-2002, 02:58 PM
La Grange by one on a last minute score.

Lombardi
09-11-2002, 03:10 PM
LG by 10.

Pudlugger
09-11-2002, 05:50 PM
La Grange surprises everyone, wins by 14.

KillerBee
09-11-2002, 06:02 PM
Caldwell has always respected La Grange because they play fair, have good sportsmanship. I wish some of y'all's luck could rub off on us this year. I saw our freshman team play last week and they are going to contend in 2004. They have blasted first two foes by 73 combined points. Some of the top varsity players (12 of them) are sophs so it appears Cobia has the team on the right track. Great speed and a QB that makes Jason Carter look like a junior high kid. Travis DeLeon, remember that name. His passing and our tall receivers move the ball very quickly and we've already returned two punts and a kickoff for a score and DeLeon has completed 65 percent of his passes so far for more than 300 yards. The team is young, but has a promising future. I think they'll make the playoffs by a hair (Rockdale is the obstacle), but beating Cameron and Marlin won't be a pretty task. At least they're at home.
Anyway, good luck this season and watch out for Sealy. Bellville will annihilate tham later this season. Look for Bellville to go the distance in Division I. Division I and II in 3A will be rather weak this year unless Commerce makes it there... I'd love to see the Jasper vs. Newton game this year....

KillerBee
09-11-2002, 06:07 PM
Region I and II are weak this year, I mean. I wish they'd destroy this double division bullsh*t. It takes away from the glory, ya know?

ladydawg03
09-11-2002, 06:11 PM
What ever happened about the move in to La Grange? Did UIL ever say it was ok or not for him to play?

Pudlugger
09-11-2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by ladydawg03:
What ever happened about the move in to La Grange? Did UIL ever say it was ok or not for him to play?

The UIL appeal was Tuesday. As of last night I have not heard anything. It would be a crime to not let this kid play. His move was clearly for family reasons late last school-year, and he has practiced with the team since last Spring. This is a kid who is trying to put his life in order and overcome some real obstacles, some of which are of his own making but most are beyond his control. I say cut this kids some slack UIL and let him play football, it will be good for him and good for the UIL (proving that they do have good judgment and the welfare of kids at heart).

KillerBee
09-11-2002, 06:38 PM
If there really was a move in and they prove it was for athletic purposes, I'd be disappointed in ethics there but I do know Valastro is a conceited jerk. I'm a former sports writer and he was always arrogant and flippant with me on the phone.

Pudlugger
09-11-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by KillerBee:
If there really was a move in and they prove it was for athletic purposes, I'd be disappointed in ethics there but I do know Valastro is a conceited jerk. I'm a former sports writer and he was always arrogant and flippant with me on the phone.

A) It is not for athletic reasons and the UIL can never PROVE that regardless of the decision.
B) Thank you for your kind remarks earlier regarding the La Grange program, which is a product largely of the same individual you feel lacks social graces. So lets agree that Coach V will not be working as a diplomat in the State Department anytime soon. It's about football, not stroking the egos of journalists.

ladydawg03
09-11-2002, 07:15 PM
Actually.. The move in to La Grange was not for family reasons. I believe the real reason was because he was kicked out of his previous schools athletic prgram and the only way to play football again was to move to another school. As i understood he had several chances and blew them all until it was too late.

ladydawg03
09-11-2002, 07:20 PM
my computer messed up when i had posted before. I hope for this young mans being that UIL has passed it to be ok. HE is an awesome football player and can go far. All of us have done stuff in our past that we wish hadn't had happened. I hope what all of you have said about him taking a new direction in life, moving from the environment that he was in will help him. Please keep us posted on how everything goes. I know alot of us in Burnet are hopeing for the best.

Pudlugger
09-11-2002, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by ladydawg03:
Actually.. The move in to La Grange was not for family reasons. I believe the real reason was because he was kicked out of his previous schools athletic prgram and the only way to play football again was to move to another school. As i understood he had several chances and blew them all until it was too late.

Actually, you have only the superficial facts of this story. A kid that gets into trouble often has a difficult home situation which is the root of the problem. This kid was making an affirmative move to improve his life. He accepts responsibility for this, but now has made a fresh start. Since when does playing football well make such moves a reason for ineligibility. If this kid were a third string linebacker this whole thing would have been approved under the radar. I say give him the benefit of the doubt.

spaniard
09-11-2002, 07:54 PM
hey ladydawg, is that particular players initials j.j.? im from burnet and if thats who i think it is then it definitley isnt for family reasons, but hopefully the different scenery will change his perspective and give him a chance to play and make his talent useful for him once he graduates instead of wasting it like so many before him have done everywhere around.

ladydawg03
09-11-2002, 09:23 PM
exactly.. thank you spaniard. I hope everything goes good for him. Benefit of the doubt? If they let this one slide through, then that has to go for everyone. I hope and pray that this person has changed around into a different direction. I just hope it doesn't let others think that there is always away around the system when you mess up.

Pudlugger
09-11-2002, 09:35 PM
Ladydog sounds like she doesn't want this kid to play. Why don't you just come out and say it, you want him to pay for something he did in the past by not letting him do the one thing that might provide direction and stability. I say let him play and Y'all need to just move on.

ladydawg03
09-11-2002, 09:57 PM
I can go either way. I'm hardcore about athletes just doing what their supposed to do. If his intensions are to really change his life then yes, I want him to play. I want him to start all over there. Yet if he thinks that moving there will just be a new place for him to play, then no. But who is to judge that? Its more or less ones word against anothers word. I guess the question is, is has he changed his life since hes been there? Has he tried to start over and become a different person? Or is he just fooling all of us?

KillerBee
09-11-2002, 11:10 PM
Let's cut the crap here, folks. The only reason "team"mates or citizens of a town hope a "fine young scholarly pupil" who made a mistake time and time and time again can play is for their own selfish gain at the expense of integrity and ethics. While LG's program has become a reputable one athletically, it's a slap in the face to believe the rest of us would buy that rubbish. Sweeny did the same thing to a guy from Lousiana five years ago and the dude even told me so himself three weekend ago. To move from Burnet to a city which just happens to be a two-time defending state finalist with no other connections is so transparent, it reeks. I say let an athlete who is a native of his own school play but only if he abides by its rules. Otherwise, his ego and "badittude" grows more and more out of hand and he obviously will continue his "let me hog the ball at yet another school and break rules or I'll tell my mommy to move me again until I can...."
If that happens, he'll end up diggin' ditches and society gains "nada" from it and you and I both know it!
So spare me the whole "let him turn his life around" drama. It's no different than the basis of Friday Night Lights Permain vs. Odessa High charades.
If that same player announced he was going to play for Smithville or Giddings, would you feel the same way? I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT!

Pudlugger
09-12-2002, 07:38 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by KillerBee:
"To move from Burnet to a city which just happens to be a two-time defending state finalist with no other connections is so transparent,it reeks."
KillerBug listen up. This kid lives with his GRANDMOTHER in La Grange, his LEGAL GUARDIAN. He is a member of a LARGE CHURCH FAMILY in La Grange that has supported him for YEARS (even when he was in Burnet and before he ever played football). Hardly the " no other connections" to the community that your whole sorry argument is based on. You are a cynical man.

[This message has been edited by Pudlugger (edited September 12, 2002).]

KillerBee
09-12-2002, 07:41 AM
Bottom line: He hasn't been in La Grange long enough to substantiate your SORRY rationale. I think you're ticked because I told it like it was. Winning at all costs, right?

sinton66
09-12-2002, 07:49 AM
I feel for ya PUD, ya gotta wonder where some of these people get their info. I say everybody deserves another chance. Troubled kids need this game and the fellowship maybe more than the regular kids.

Pudlugger
09-12-2002, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by KillerBee:
Bottom line: He hasn't been in La Grange long enough to substantiate your SORRY rationale. I think you're ticked because I told it like it was. Winning at all costs, right?

He moved here HIS JUNIOR YEAR and has worked out on the LG team since Spring. How long do you have to live somewhere to convince people like you? He will have been held out of 3 games (for the benefit of people from Caldwell, that's 1/3rd of a season). Can't that be enough to satisfy those "rightous" folks up in Burnet who feel that this kid must be punished somehow?
And by the way our team is just fine as it is, with or without this kid. We held Gonzales to 54 yards rushing last week.

steam'en tiemann
09-12-2002, 02:50 PM
I am tired of hearing all this crap!!!!
I play for La Grange and all this crap about the kid is just incredible. He moved because of family problems... His coach even said he should. How can all you other people say so much stuff about something you dont know about.... Pud---Your the man

eye of the tiger
09-12-2002, 04:03 PM
I say let the lad play football.

Pudlugger
09-12-2002, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by sinton66:
I feel for ya PUD, ya gotta wonder where some of these people get their info. I say everybody deserves another chance. Troubled kids need this game and the fellowship maybe more than the regular kids.

Thank you Sinton66. As usual you have it just right. I fear that this kid is getting sacrificed at the alter of football politics, rather than just doing the right thing for him and any other kid in similar circumstances. Adults are role models and when a kid is treated unfairly, for whatever reason, it undermines the human spirit and sends the wrong message. Good luck at Rice, I have Sinton by 14.

By the way the oral surgery went fine.

[This message has been edited by Pudlugger (edited September 12, 2002).]

KillerBee
09-12-2002, 05:48 PM
I say let all former players from the LG state championship team from two years ago secretly weasel their way back onto the football field field or scientifically clone themselves to play all positions. Maybe even Johnny Johnson could suit out. NOBODY WOULD SUSPECT A THING!

greendog fan
09-12-2002, 05:53 PM
You got to be kidding me. J J did not move to L G for family reasons. He moved for one reason and one reason only. TO PLAY FOOTBALL. I hope the young man gets to play this year. He,s a heck of a football player. He may be a great kid while in L G ,but when he comes back to burnet he is the same old J J. After football is over with in L G , which it want be untill early Dec. he will go back to the way he was in Burnet. I dont see him finishing his sr. year in school. Think he will be kicked out after football is over with. Hope i,m wrong, but time will tell.

sinton66
09-12-2002, 05:56 PM
PUD,I am glad to hear the surgery went well. I'm not a teacher or a coach, but as a "dad" and an ex- scoutmaster, I do know a few things about the minds, hearts, and spirits of young men. I've seen "bad apple" cases turn around and do some incredible things with their lives because ONE SINGLE ADULT cared enough to share their fellowship and counseling with him. I've also seen other adults do everything they can (intentional or not) to poison the mind, break the heart and crush the spirit of young people, and I think it ought to be a crime! Most of these kids just want to hear "*I* believe in you, now lets work on YOU believing in you".

[This message has been edited by sinton66 (edited September 12, 2002).]

oldbuff78
09-12-2002, 06:44 PM
I heard that the paperwork was the only thing that held all this mess up. Why was it not taken care of till now? I wish well for the kid.

spaniard
09-12-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by steam'en tiemann:
I am tired of hearing all this crap!!!!
I play for La Grange and all this crap about the kid is just incredible. He moved because of family problems... His coach even said he should. How can all you other people say so much stuff about something you dont know about.... Pud---Your the man

steamin i really wish you knew the kid. hes been busted at least 5 times for a minor in possesion of alcohol and has a 2 or 3 year old kid, so if theres any family involved in this whole thing, thats it, his kid. i do hope that getting in trouble and not getting to do what he is best at other than causing trouble will make him realize that he cant keep going on like he has been doing. i agree with everyone who has seen him play that he is an awesome player, but being an awesome player doesnt excuse or justify illegal and inexcusable conduct. and the only thing his old coach would have said about leaving burnet is that it would be for his own good and that maybe someone else would let him play for them if they disregarded his record. thats the truth, like it or not. i know some people are not going to be happy to hear about it, but it needs to be known.

sinton66
09-12-2002, 07:36 PM
The last thing I have to say on this subject is that if everyone has a "closed" mind about the kid, why in the world should he even WANT to change? It's very easy to "write off" one of these kids. Believe it or not, it's JUST as easy to help them if you care to try. If La Grange is willing to do that, then more power to them!!!!

ladydawg03
09-12-2002, 08:03 PM
I don't want to argue with anyone but just how many chances is one supposed to get?

Pudlugger
09-12-2002, 08:11 PM
God help anyone who screws up in Burnet. The whole town will follow him around like rabid pitbulls trying to make him pay. What a bunch of hypocrites! Burnet has bad ju ju, they will not win state.

oldbuff78
09-12-2002, 08:13 PM
Does anybody know why everybody did not get the proper paperwork done? That is the key!!
Hats off to LG for trying to help.

H95
09-12-2002, 09:14 PM
Hey i play football for LG just like T-Mann. I think that this kid has every right to play he pratices hard with the team and doesnt cause trouble in school so ALL OF YOU BURNETT PEOPLE NEED TO SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!

KillerBee
09-12-2002, 09:47 PM
Are Burnet, Sinton and La Grange the only three schools that exist? JESUS CHRIST!

ladydawg03
09-12-2002, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger:
God help anyone who screws up in Burnet. The whole town will follow him around like rabid pitbulls trying to make him pay. What a bunch of hypocrites! Burnet has bad ju ju, they will not win state.

Screws up?? he screwed up more then just once, more then just twice.. each time he let people down. He let his teammates down most importantly. How do you think they feel? Should we congradulate him for that? Should the coaches and UIL change the rules because now hes decided to change? When he left he was in no intentions of changing. In fact when i saw him this summer, after yalls spring off season, i didn't see any difference. Its not that we don't want him to get to play, we just want the fair thing to happen. If you think that letting him play without suffering the consequences is fair? then so be it. But evidently we don't. Our team will go fair because they CARE about each other and about their TEAM. I'm sorry you feel so negative about the way Burnet disciplines their athletes. Since we've weeded out all of the ones that aren't dedicated, Burnet athletics as a whole has become alot strong.

KillerBee
09-12-2002, 09:51 PM
Bring in some chubby bookworm nerd with red hair, freckles and no athletic ability who flees his hometown after minor in posessions and see how many La Grange people run to his rescue! It's no different than the whole O.J. Simpson drama. If you score touchdowns, murder is peachy keen!

Pudlugger
09-12-2002, 10:05 PM
LadyDawg03 change your handle to "Churchlady03". You are too uptight, learn to live and let live. You are on some sort of Jihad over this kid. What's the deal anyway, why are you so bent on seeing him take a fall on this? I know how small towns can brand a kid early on and bad behavior becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy. I have seen kids with good potential ruined by this hateful and petty attitude. The best thing a kid can do is to move to a new town with people who are supportive of you, so that you can have a fresh start. There are people in this town who prey for this kid and want him to grow into a good man. Maybe he will turn things around and surprise you, meanwhile don't make it more difficult for him by your unforgiving attitude.

ladydawg03
09-12-2002, 10:30 PM
well, if he is changing then I hope he'll come back and show all the people he used to hang out with that there are better things to do besides getting drunk and high all the time. Churchlady???????? I HARDLE THINK SO! I'm sorry I feel soo strong on people doing what their supposed to do. I've had a great high school career and i've never had to rely on alcohol or drugs to have fun. THe first or second time someone messes up its ok give them another chances, but after so many times and them not wanting to change then you have to set your boundaries and let them make the decission to change.

Pudlugger
09-13-2002, 07:37 AM
LadyDawg03 I respect your views on drugs and alcohol. You obviously have been raised with care and concern. I wish you luck in your future. As for this kid, he has to get his life together so that he too will have a bright future. We agree on that for sure. I just feel strongly that he should be allowed a chance to wipe the slate clean and get a fresh start in a new school. If he continues to mess up he will not only be hurting himself, but he will be disappointing many people who have gone out on a limb for him. Hopefully, he will see that decisions he makes have consequences that extend well beyond his own individual interests. Being a member of a football team teaches that important lesson and to me that is reason enough to let him play.

ladydawg03
09-13-2002, 08:08 AM
I agreed with you all the way till the end. He was on a team here and he let many people down. Maybe he knows now that there are consequences and hopefully hes changed his aspect on all this. I really hope that he gets to play. As far as we all know here, he has not changed. Maybe he has, then deffinitly football is something that needs to keep him in interest. I think more importnat then getting to play is him changing his act. I hope this new environment can help him through all of this.

fireman77
09-13-2002, 01:38 PM
I know that coaches are hired and fired for winning and losing games, but I always thought that they got into the professin because they cared for and wanted to help their young athletes grow up to be better, more productive adults.If the coaches in LaGrange are willing to give J.J. a fresh start in a new place, then I say more power to them. Obviously, this young man needs some strong male influence in his life right now, and if he doesn't have it, what chance will he have then. I say don't give up on the young man if there is any chance at all to help him become a better person and clean up his act.

FB_GURU
09-13-2002, 02:05 PM
Good Point Fireman. I was just wondering if anyone has heard if the young man has gotten approved to play or not. I know that Wednesday night was the night we were supposed to find out. Just wondering I hope for his sake he has changed and everything works out for him and his school.

oldbuff78
09-13-2002, 02:18 PM
Anybody know why the paperwork was not done?
That is the UIL hangup.

steam'en tiemann
09-13-2002, 02:23 PM
Where has this discussion gone too... Its abut uil not letting him play for lagrange because of the move.. Not about his attitute or what he may have done in the past... All those thing are not what uil is stopping him for.... Why are you talking about this kids life like this?????? All you people make me sick!!!!!!!! Just drop it-on the 19 he has his formal appeal and if uil dosnt allow him to play than the real courts will decide.

Pudlugger
09-13-2002, 02:31 PM
Where has this discussion gone too... Its abut uil not letting him play for lagrange because of the move.. Not about his attitute or what he may have done in the past... All those thing are not what uil is stopping him for.... Why are you talking about this kids life like this?????? All you people make me sick!!!!!!!! Just drop it-on the 19 he has his formal appeal and if uil dosnt allow him to play than the real courts will decide.

Good point Steamin', the bottom line is the UIL will decide next week. I just felt the need to defend the position that he should be allowed to play, that's all. In my estimation the move was not for athletic purposes and I said why that is so. I hope they let him play.

That being said, I look forward to a very good game tonight. I know the players and coaches have been working hard preparing for the game and are ready to rumble with Sealy. Stay focused on the game and ya'll will do well. Good luck, and HIT SOMEONE!

[This message has been edited by Pudlugger (edited September 13, 2002).]

halliegirl
09-15-2002, 02:11 PM
Thank you...you are absolutly right. Josh deserves the chance that anyone else would have. Yes, he has had his share of problems but I know he is doing what he can to fix them and I hope the best comes out of this all. And a note to other people from Burnet who are letting everyone know about all his life here...LET IT GO. I doubt you would want anyone saying those things about you..true or not. Look past the bad to the good and do what you should and SUPPORT HIM. He needs it...not getting run down. thanks..
and the best of luck to La Grange.

head case
09-16-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by spaniard:
steamin i really wish you knew the kid. hes been busted at least 5 times for a minor in possesion of alcohol and has a 2 or 3 year old kid, so if theres any family involved in this whole thing, thats it, his kid. i do hope that getting in trouble and not getting to do what he is best at other than causing trouble will make him realize that he cant keep going on like he has been doing. i agree with everyone who has seen him play that he is an awesome player, but being an awesome player doesnt excuse or justify illegal and inexcusable conduct. and the only thing his old coach would have said about leaving burnet is that it would be for his own good and that maybe someone else would let him play for them if they disregarded his record. thats the truth, like it or not. i know some people are not going to be happy to hear about it, but it needs to be known.

5 mip's? what are you talking about? same
B-S as when i lived there. if your going to say stuff about other people then make it the truth. you can call me a bunch of things but i lier isnt one of them but as for you who ever you are you are a lier. why dont you put all that hard work telling lies about other peaple and focus it on your self.
you might want to spend i little time in the Bible because "lieing" isnt that a sin or something?? im tired of all yall people that dont even now me that try and talk about me like you know my life story. you only know what you have heard from friends that heard from their friends that heard from their friends. so before you oppen your mouth and let a bunch of lies out i would think about what i an saying.

head case
09-16-2002, 08:51 PM

B-S as when i lived there. if your going to say stuff about other people then make it the truth. you can call me a bunch of things but i lier isnt one of them but as for you who ever you are you are a lier. why dont you put all that hard work telling lies about other peaple and focus it on your self.
you might want to spend i little time in the Bible because "lieing" isnt that a sin or something?? im tired of all yall people that dont even now me that try and talk about me like you know my life story. you only know what you have heard from friends that heard from their friends that heard from their friends. so before you oppen your mouth and let a bunch of lies out i would think about what i an saying.

head case
09-16-2002, 08:56 PM
what up hallie? how is everything in btown
tell miller and warren to keep ballin. and tell all the haters whats up.

NOZGRINDER
09-17-2002, 10:32 AM
HEADCASE,
HOW ARE THINGS GOING? I HOPE GOOD! REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU, "THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON". THAT REASON WAS NOT TO HAVE YOUR PROBLEMS TALKED ABOUT ON THE WEB. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND THINGS WILL WORK OUT. MAKE THE BEST OF A NEW START. FOOTBALL OR NO FOOTBALL YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO CHANGE DIRECTIONS. ITS IN YOUR HANDS, MAKE THE MOST OF IT.

GOOD LUCK TO YA!

P.S. STUD SAYS HI

GoOrange
09-17-2002, 11:37 AM
An axe murderer who is an all-state tailback just transferred to Caldwell so I have a COMPLETE change of heart. Let the poor, underprivileged kid play ball! Hallelujah!

GoOrange
09-17-2002, 06:08 PM
We just had an axe murderer transfer into our school so now I've had a COMPLETE change of heart. Let the pitiful, neglected guy play. But for God's Sake, band, don't start playing the "Tomahawk Chop!" :-)

spaniard
09-17-2002, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by head case:

hey josh, man i apologized to la grange, but forgot to apologize to you. i was talking when i didnt know all the facts, and it made you look bad, and it made me look like a freakin idiot, im sure people still think i am still an idiot. i know that apologizing doesnt really help much, but its a start. i know that a lot of people here in burnet havent been very forgiving towards you, and i have been one of them that has been that way. so, i guess what im trying to say is that im sorry for all the crap i said. i think this has been a lesson for me not to talk without knowing the facts.

halliegirl
09-18-2002, 07:38 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by head case:
[B]what up hallie? how is everything in btown
tell miller and warren to keep ballin. and tell all the haters whats up.

hey josh...everything is good here. come down and visit me sometime i miss you. U know i got your back with people down here...i will set them straight bc i know the deal. Hope everything is going really great. Call the casa sometime...talk to u later..bye

dunn78
09-19-2002, 02:02 AM
Josh, you are the man! You know i love ya. This is old 78. I know what kind of player you are and you are one of the best lb's i know of and i wish you could have stayed in Burnet! If it was Ab you know you could have still be playing in burnet but then you would never win with the bone on offense. I love you man and i wish the best for you in LG. Hey come visit me up in Belton.

head case
09-19-2002, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by dunn78:
Josh, you are the man! You know i love ya. This is old 78. I know what kind of player you are and you are one of the best lb's i know of and i wish you could have stayed in Burnet! If it was Ab you know you could have still be playing in burnet but then you would never win with the bone on offense. I love you man and i wish the best for you in LG. Hey come visit me up in Belton. whats up big dun i havent heard from you in a while. i just found out today that i can play. so watch out. hallie your a sweet thang. and i thank you for being there for me.

greendog fan
09-19-2002, 05:03 PM
To all the LG fan and players. JJ will help the football team out this year. I am glad he gets to play. Watch out for him after football is over. That is when he starts getting into trouble. He lives for football and nothing else. I see him joinging his big brother in the state pen, not penn state in the near future.

Pudlugger
09-19-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by greendog fan:
To all the LG fan and players. JJ will help the football team out this year. I am glad he gets to play. Watch out for him after football is over. That is when he starts getting into trouble. He lives for football and nothing else. I see him joinging his big brother in the state pen, not penn state in the near future.

Maybe a Leopard CAN change his spots. Give the boy a chance.

[This message has been edited by Pudlugger (edited September 19, 2002).]

NOZGRINDER
09-20-2002, 09:10 AM

HEY GREENDOG JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED.

head case
09-20-2002, 12:41 PM

sure dude. do you have nothing better to do than talk about other people lifes. your life must be boaring

halliegirl
09-21-2002, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by head case:
[/b]whats up big dun i havent heard from you in a while. i just found out today that i can play. so watch out. hallie your a sweet thang. and i thank you for being there for me.

Im so glad u get to play...we have an open weekend coming up..i think the 4th of October. where is LaGrange playing? I might be able to come watch you play. Just let me know. Oh and by the way..i Do see u playin in some college...just keep your head up and heart right.-HP