PDA

View Full Version : Prison or Marriage

HighSchool Fan
02-27-2005, 07:29 AM
A woman woke in the middle of the night to find her husband missing from their bed. In the stillness of the house, she could hear a muffled sound downstairs. She went downstairs and looked all around, still not finding her husband. Listening again, she could definitely hear moaning. She went down to the basement to find her husband, crouched in the corner facing the wall, sobbing.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked him.

"Remember when your father caught us having sex when you were 16?" he replied. "And remember he said, I had two choices: I could either marry you, or spend the next 20 years in prison."

Baffled, she said, "Yes, I remember, so what?"

"I would have gotten out today."

LH Panther Mom
02-27-2005, 08:02 AM
http://www.websmileys.com/sm/mad/boese043.gif

HighSchool Fan
02-27-2005, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
http://www.websmileys.com/sm/mad/boese043.gif

is that the "warden look" :p

LH Panther Mom
02-27-2005, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
is that the "warden look" :p

No, it's the one I give my kids just before they "get" it. :p

sinton66
02-27-2005, 09:39 AM
Well, I thought it was funny, HSF. :D

pirate44
02-27-2005, 09:46 AM
ROFL:D

LH Panther Mom
02-27-2005, 09:59 AM
A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position.

As they passed a barnyard of mules, jackasses, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, "Relatives of yours?"

"Yep," the wife replied, "in-laws."

sinton66
02-27-2005, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position.

As they passed a barnyard of mules, jackasses, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, "Relatives of yours?"

"Yep," the wife replied, "in-laws."

Ah, apparently another man that made the wrong choice.:D