PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see the arnold story on sportscenter this morning?

AggieJohn
02-25-2005, 10:43 AM
What are your thoughts?

big daddy russ
02-25-2005, 11:43 AM
Who's Arnold?

AggieJohn
02-25-2005, 01:32 PM
schwarnadkjg;aoijg;laglkegger

bullfrog_alumni_02
02-25-2005, 05:11 PM
honestly, i think he is the anti-Christ. i have my reasons and it is a long drawn out thing, so i will leave it at that.

TheDOCTORdre
02-25-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
honestly, i think he is the anti-Christ. i have my reasons and it is a long drawn out thing, so i will leave it at that.
I have had some conversations with my dad on the subject and we believe that their is a strong possibility that could be

bullfrog_alumni_02
02-25-2005, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
I have had some conversations with my dad on the subject and we believe that their is a strong possibility that could be im glad someone else agrees w/ me. i know the possibilities of this being true are about 6 billion to 1, but he does fit alot of the criteria thus far in history. a few months ago i heard that some people were trying to get a petition run through congress so that the constitution would change and let foreigners become president. if something like this actually happens...it could be catasrophic. (im not trying to be political in this statement.)