PDA

View Full Version : Steven Barbee will be held in a single cell

ej2525
02-24-2005, 05:15 PM
Star-Telegram.com
Barbee will be held in a single cell, a precaution taken, Grisham said, because Barbee is accused of killing a child and unborn child and is "somebody who is a high-profile inmate that a lot of the other inmates might want to gain notoriety by trying to harm."

I say throw him in with the wolves!!!

Bandera YaYa
02-24-2005, 05:20 PM
I still say .."cut off his hands".....the ones he choked that precious little boy with!! That might get his attention while he waits for the electric chair!! :mad:

ej2525
02-24-2005, 05:22 PM
I wish Ol' Sparky was still in service today in this case!!!

pirate44
02-24-2005, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
I still say .."cut off his hands".....the ones he choked that precious little boy with!! That might get his attention while he waits for the electric chair!! :mad:
has anyone read orwell's, "1984"?? do you remember Winston's "greatest fear"?

ej2525
02-24-2005, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
has anyone read orwell's, "1984"?? do you remember Winston's "greatest fear"?

No... please enlighten us/me!!

bullfrog_alumni_02
02-24-2005, 05:28 PM
i think he should be given to the other inmates. he deserves all the stuff that happens in a prison after what he has done!!!! i still cant believe something like this has happened pretty much in my back yard!!! its litterally an atrosity!!

Bandera YaYa
02-24-2005, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
has anyone read orwell's, "1984"?? do you remember Winston's "greatest fear"? That's right!! :eek: :eek:

pirate44
02-24-2005, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by ej2525
No... please enlighten us/me!!
winston's greatest fear (http://www.online-literature.com/orwell/1984/47/)

AggieJohn
02-24-2005, 06:34 PM
what is the story on him?

Gobbla2001
02-24-2005, 06:47 PM
You all sound rediculous...

This man made a mistake, let him do his time behind bars and be done with it, he is a human being after all, no need to fry him in the chair or let him be a toy to all of those inmates... Though his crime(s) was horrible, no human being, even him, deserves such treatment...

I say, take a drill, with a large drill bit, and slowly drill from one ear to the other...

Or, tie him to a tree, tie a rope around his manhood, hook the rope up to a vehicle and put the vehicle in idle, thatta way it is slow...

LH Panther Mom
02-24-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
You all sound rediculous...

Or, tie him to a tree, tie a rope around his manhood, hook the rope up to a vehicle and put the vehicle in idle, thatta way it is slow...

That's similar to the punishment I had in mind, but instead of the vehicle, it involved a tree on the courthouse lawn.

Gobbla2001
02-24-2005, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
That's similar to the punishment I had in mind, but instead of the vehicle, it involved a tree on the courthouse lawn.

Nah, that'd be too quick...

LH Panther Mom
02-24-2005, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Nah, that'd be too quick...

I wasn't thinking of the rope being around his neck.

sahen
02-24-2005, 07:11 PM
they should shoot his hands....then his feet....make him live w/ that for a couple days while showing him pictures of the people he killed, then shoot his legs and arms....more days w/ pictures....then his knees and elbows....more days to think about it....then they should do some other things which would prolly get me kicked off this board if i discussed them...

Bubba-Joe
02-24-2005, 08:45 PM
Bubba Joe said it once on another thread
but Bubba will post it again

I hope and pray he gets some high price uptight lawyer, who wants a change of venue in the case and the SOB gets the case moved out to oh say Midland County or Howard County maybe Tom Green County or better yet bring it to Nolan or Scurry County.
Then call me of some of my like minded friends for Jury duty.

We can be very open to all the facts of the case listen patiently and show no emotion as his Top notch City lawyer/ defense team try and get him off.

Then as they drag him kickin and screamin to the injection room I will volunteer to put the neddle in his arm, and smile a smile that WEST TEXAS JUSTICE has been served to you buddy.

But I tell you folks
Lethal injection is too easy.
Try this out for size.....

Give him DEATH or near death every time the sun rises, what I mean is that every day he sits on death row ...
drag his sorry arse out to a stock tank, hold his head under the water till he is just about to drown - then bring him back up and give him CPR. walk him back to his cell, and start the next day the same way.

EVERY STINKIN DAY OF HIS WORTHLESS LIFE HE WILL WAKE WANTING TO HAVE IT END.....

Give him the NEAR DEATH treatment until all appeal are exhausted

Then on his judgement day. HANG HIM HIGH and post the picture of his body in every County Jail in Texas, so as to detour any one else from committing the same type of crime

ej2525
02-24-2005, 09:33 PM
You folks are too sensitive!! Politically correct!! I knew these victims... I am a very compassionate person!! But, I do not know what I might be capable of given "alone time" with this guy. And I only met Lisa twice and Jaden 3 times. :mad: :mad:

LH Panther Mom
02-24-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by ej2525
You folks are too sensitive!! Politically correct!! I knew these victims... I am a very compassionate person!! But, I do not know what I might be capable of given "alone time" with this guy. And I only met Lisa twice and Jaden 3 times. :mad: :mad:

I'm not sensitive or politically correct, just unable to put on the board what I would do to him and I never met them. I promise you it is neither sensitive toward him and definitely not PC.

ej2525
02-24-2005, 09:57 PM
"Compassionate" would not even be in my mind if given the chance with this guy.

ej2525
02-24-2005, 09:59 PM
I do know that mother, son & unborn daughter are all going to be laid to rest this Saturday together in one ceremony.