PDA

View Full Version : Sinton Fan...big file

pirate44
02-24-2005, 04:31 PM
Hey Sinton Fan. i got a nice start to that sig. its a huge file. ive still got alot of touching up and adding to it to make it nicer. i couldnt get a pirate on there, but i did get a sword. animating a pirate was harder than i thought. if you have any suggestions, let me know. like i said, im gonna add more to it, so dont get depressed quite yet.:D

http://img44.exs.cx/img44/5308/optimizedsmall6oe.gif

CHS_CG
02-24-2005, 04:33 PM
im not sintonfan but thats a cool sig! where r u finding/coming up with all of theses?

pirate44
02-24-2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
im not sintonfan but thats a cool sig! where r u finding/coming up with all of theses?
pure creativity and talent. what can i say. everything i do is original:D

bullfrog_alumni_02
02-24-2005, 04:58 PM
that is TALENT!!! i bet SF is feeling pretty good about what your producing for him, 44. im almost tempted to ask you to make one for me, but would have absolutely no idea what to ask you to do...but you have alot of talent and a pretty good mastery of this stuff.

pirate44
02-24-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
that is TALENT!!! i bet SF is feeling pretty good about what your producing for him, 44. im almost tempted to ask you to make one for me, but would have absolutely no idea what to ask you to do...but you have alot of talent and a pretty good mastery of this stuff.
hehe, thanks. ive got a few more sigs to do, then im working on a cool avatar for me. im thinking an alien crop circle, but instead of a circle, my screen name or the downlow logo. lol

Holmes_Fans
02-24-2005, 05:09 PM
Big file indeed...........and if you are trying to make yourself an avatar the file size has to be small. I think the maximun byte size is 13,000

LH Panther Mom
02-24-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Holmes_Fans
Big file indeed...........and if you are trying to make yourself an avatar the file size has to be small. I think the maximun byte size is 13,000

The byte size P44 did is considerably smaller than looking up your nose. ;) :p

Bandera YaYa
02-24-2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
The byte size P44 did is considerably smaller than looking up your nose. ;) :p HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....good one !!

pirate44
02-24-2005, 05:14 PM
dont think the avatar will be a problem without any animation. im not finished with Sinton Fan's. once its finished im giving it to him as is so he can use it for his screen saver if he wants. after that ill optimize it and get it to a preferable sig file size.

pirate44
02-24-2005, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
The byte size P44 did is considerably smaller than looking up your nose. ;) :p
wow, all my sigs ive done are considerably smaller than Holmes_Fans current 2 sig lines

SintonFan
02-24-2005, 06:48 PM
Goodness! That is awesome!:eek:
I considered myself a signature maker but after seeing this I am humbled. You truly have some talent there.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Holmes_Fans
02-24-2005, 07:11 PM
I need to try and learn flash. That's what you did it in right?

SintonFan
02-24-2005, 07:13 PM
I tried flash but never properly had a conversion to gif format.

Gobbla2001
02-24-2005, 07:19 PM
Pretty sweet, 44, not bad at all...

We have two great sig makers out of Sinton, must be a tradition down there...

Holmes_Fans
02-24-2005, 07:22 PM
The best comes from Forney though:p

pirate44
02-24-2005, 07:29 PM
nope. never done flash. i just created an overall drawing on photoshop and the made each individual frame. about 150 frames in all. then using a really basic gif animator (not photoshop) i created the file. thats what i do with all my sigs. as for my personal ones, i drew the model in AutoCAD R2002 and rendered it in many positions. then i touched em up in photoshop and created the gif in the gif animator. i know its not the easiest way to do these things, but its the way im familiar with