PDA

View Full Version : Needville has a new BigBird...

Crow22
02-24-2005, 02:44 PM
Congrats to Ryan Roark on being named the new AD in Bluejay country!!!

raider red 2000
02-24-2005, 02:47 PM
is it official? i saw it on another board....but they said that it wasnt official yet.

i have spoken to ryan a few times and have heard nothin but good things about him.

Crow22
02-24-2005, 02:58 PM
Yep.

CheerMom
02-24-2005, 03:02 PM
Wow, that's great news!!! Congrats, to Ryan. I know he will do an excellant job!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

rhs78
02-24-2005, 05:09 PM
congrats to ryan, he is a very good coach,needville should become a very good team shortly.

Gobbla2001
02-24-2005, 06:23 PM
Can he move up or down a class? Last thing 3A needs is another group of Roark Bad @sses...

Congrats...

JettJenkins04
02-24-2005, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Can he move up or down a class? Last thing 3A needs is another group of Roark Bad @sses...

Congrats...

You would say that because the last couple of years the Raiders has had the Gobblers number. And there are no other coaches that know the gobblers system better than the Roarks.

If this is true, congrats cup and good luck next season.
To the fans, if you like passing plays. You can forget about it because all your going to get is clock management, and alot of running plays.:confused:

Gobbla2001
02-24-2005, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by JettJenkins04
You would say that because the last couple of years the Raiders has had the Gobblers number. And there are no other coaches that know the gobblers system better than the Roarks.

If this is true, congrats cup and good luck next season.
To the fans, if you like passing plays. You can forget about it because all your going to get is clock management, and alot of running plays.:confused:

Hope you noticed it was a compliment...

geez

JettJenkins04
02-24-2005, 11:15 PM
I new it was a compliment, I was just saying that we have had your number for the past couple of years thats all.

chugbug
02-25-2005, 09:30 AM
Congrats Ryan. Needville is fortunate to have him if this is true. Jett in order to throw the football, you have to have someone to throw it and someone to catch it. If Coach Roark has this,He will throw the football as is needed. Needville will be a force to contend with. But what kind of Defense will he have?:eek: :eek: :hairpunk: :o :o :o

JettJenkins04
02-25-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by chugbug
Congrats Ryan. Needville is fortunate to have him if this is true. Jett in order to throw the football, you have to have someone to throw it and someone to catch it. If Coach Roark has this,He will throw the football as is needed. Needville will be a force to contend with. But what kind of Defense will he have?:eek: :eek: :hairpunk: :o :o :o

True but he's had people to throw to in the past but did not, sure he might have had a great running game, but to be succesfull late in the season. You have to be able to do both. And when the time comes and you look up and your down and you need a quick score. You try to throw and sad to say it's a little to late.
But good luck next season coach and best wishes to you and your family.

JettJenkins04
02-25-2005, 09:26 PM
He might run 4-3 or 4-4, really don't know. It all depends on what type of athlete's they have up there in Needville. Good D-line, linebackers and average freesaftey's 4-3. Average line, good linebackers, and great freesaftey's and corners, 4-4. This lets your top player be everywhere on the field to run around.

44INAROW
02-26-2005, 04:18 PM
Congrats Ryan :clap: :clap: