PDA

View Full Version : Colleyville Heritege makes SportsCenter!

panther power
02-24-2005, 09:52 AM
They were mentioned in this morning's sportscenter segment about steroids along with a arizoan high school that aslo used steroids. It said 9 players from this years team had admitted to using, pretty neat.

jason
02-24-2005, 10:05 AM
it was on yestereday afternoons also, i dont know if they were the same, but the one yesterday was interesting to say the least...

BullFrog Dad
02-24-2005, 10:09 AM
Jose Canseco lived in Colleyville when he was a Texas Ranger. Hmmm...

District303aPastPlayer
02-24-2005, 10:12 AM
if they turn out to be related in any which way... this is totally sick. . .

panther power
02-24-2005, 10:15 AM
it gets crazier and "jucier" by the minute!

rockdale80
02-24-2005, 10:20 AM
When it comes to steroids I dont really care. That is if you are a professional athelete. Only because pro sports are for entertainment, and when I watch those guys I feel entertained. Well sort of. I stopped watching most pro sports because of the decline of what sports are really about. Its all about the money, and me me me. So it only figures that steroids would be involved. I mean players will push for coaches to fired, other players to be traded, and anything else they can think of to get ahead. Is it not fitting that steroids would be right there in the bag of tricks with all those other things. But that is where I draw the line with use of steroids. I dont condone it, but what they do is their business. High School and Collegiate sports are another story.

On another note:
After I watched the Bonds interview I realized the type of person he is, and hope he never hits another home run. They guy grew up with more money that anyone on this board and talks about how hard his life is because he is black. I guess growing up a millionaire must be tough. Having to decide every day what color rolex to put on, and which model of BMW to climb into. Those rich pro atheletes, and children of pro atheletes sure do have a hard life.

TexasHSFootball
02-24-2005, 10:33 AM
ya know...

I have been holding out on commenting about this subject frankly because in my opinion, this whole thing is becoming nothing but a finger point episode. I wish that this subject will go away but facts are facts it won't because some newspapers care more about selling papers without considering the lives that they hurt and the intentions that go along with it.

This whole thing has in my honest opinion been blown way way out of proportion and needs to die. If a coach who has access these names had any common sense, he would report it to the other coaches of whom these names are associated with instead of blaring it out to the media. I honestlly do not think it is as widespead or as commonly practiced as the subjects writing the stories or the people invoilved are making it out to be or are wanting you to believe that it is.

I just wish this subject would die and go away. It won't because some student athletes and others want instant fame in this issue.

That's my two cents of this issue. Thank You!