PDA

View Full Version : To UT fans Only

PhiI C
02-24-2005, 12:57 AM
This Saturday in Austin six great senior Lady Longhorns will play their last regular season game as Lady Longhorns go against Oklahoma. I urge those that can to make the game in person to do so in order to show them the appreciation that is due them. I wish I could be there. Besides that you will be getting to see a good game between two good teams. These Ladies have given us great years the past several years as well as this year and have worked hard for us both on the court and in the classroom. The six seniors are Jody Bell, Kala Bowers, Jamie Carey, Heather Schreibner, Annissa Hastings and Mercedes Williams. Thank you for great careers ladies and good luck in the future to you. But there is still unfinished business at Texas so Go Lady Horns!

PhiI C
02-24-2005, 01:03 AM
For those that can't make the game in person it is going to be on tv on FSNSW which is Channel 643 on Direct TV.

Phil C
02-24-2005, 10:22 AM
If you can't make the game or watch it on tv live then you can record it to watch later.

Swarm 51
02-25-2005, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by PhiI C
For those that can't make the game in person it is going to be on tv on FSNSW which is Channel 643 on Direct TV.

I can't make to Austin for the game, but will definitely be glued to the TV. So glad to see Heather Schrieber out of her slump and finding the net again.