PDA

View Full Version : "Illegitimate" 6th Von Erich son discovered ...

PurpleFreddy
02-23-2005, 11:01 AM
Denton County Sheriff's Office today release the photo (below) discovered at the former family home of the von Erichs. Authorities believe the "sixth von Erich" was often left off camera by Fritz because he was a "special needs" child who could be occupied with a plate full of nachos.

http://img206.exs.cx/img206/1393/veg2x8ol.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

BullFrog Dad
02-23-2005, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by PurpleFreddy
Denton County Sheriff's Office today release the photo (below) discovered at the former family home of the von Erichs. Authorities believe the "sixth von Erich" was often left off camera by Fritz because he was a "special needs" child who could be occupied with a plate full of nachos.

http://img206.exs.cx/img206/1393/veg2x8ol.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us) You mean seventh son. His oldest son Jack died of electrocution. Two were lost to suicide. One was lost to toxic-shock symdrone. One was lost to intestinal complications. Kevin is still alive.

PurpleFreddy
02-23-2005, 12:24 PM
Yeah, but saying "seventh" in a picture with five other brothers would confuse people.

HighSchool Fan
02-23-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
You mean seventh son. His oldest son Jack died of electrocution. Two were lost to suicide. One was lost to toxic-shock symdrone. One was lost to intestinal complications. Kevin is still alive.

actually 3 was lost to suicide, Mike had toxi-shock symdrone, but he drowned himself at Lake Lewisville.

BullFrog Dad
02-23-2005, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by PurpleFreddy
Yeah, but saying "seventh" in a picture with five other brothers would confuse people. I'm confused how someone could use a family that was mared in tragedy for cheap humor.

HighSchool Fan
02-23-2005, 12:40 PM
I'm confused how someone could use a family that was mared in tragedy for cheap humor.

i'm just guessing but i'm sure it wasn't a shot at the family.

Gsquared
02-23-2005, 01:02 PM
I'm confused how someone could use a family that was mared in tragedy for cheap humor.
Son, the ashma field is over there!!!!!! Now thats cold!!! Its all in good fun.

BullFrog Dad
02-23-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Son, the ashma field is over there!!!!!! Now thats cold!!! Its all in good fun. Gsquared, I hope the Good Lord spares you the hardships that the Adkisson family went through. Also it's just a headcold coach, nothing that'll keep me from being my SuperStar self!

Bandera YaYa
02-23-2005, 01:39 PM
This family might be a good poster child for steroids......true they have a tragic story,.....but suicide is a choice many of them made...you have to wonder why?

Gsquared
02-23-2005, 01:39 PM
Gsquared, I hope the Good Lord spares you the hardships that the Adkisson family went through. Also it's just a headcold coach, nothing that'll keep me from being my SuperStar self!
I doubt he will spare me anything. You ever heard of karma? Trust me buddy, he owes me a few bad ones! :cool:

Bandera YaYa
02-23-2005, 02:22 PM
I have met Kevin, the remaining brother, when he came into my office looking for a ranch, with his family....a really nice guy who has his family as top priority......super super nice family.....yes, he lived a tragic life, but has found peace now with his family...thank goodness he got out of that insane, drug laced wrestling world before it did him in too.

HighSchool Fan
02-23-2005, 02:49 PM
actually BYY, everyone one in the family was some of the nicest people you would ever meet. i had the privilage of getting to go to church with them when i would stay with my aunt in the summer time growing up. they spent more time with disabled kids than you could imagine. unfortunatly drugs was a part of their life.

Bandera YaYa
02-23-2005, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
actually BYY, everyone one in the family was some of the nicest people you would ever meet. i had the privilage of getting to go to church with them when i would stay with my aunt in the summer time growing up. they spent more time with disabled kids than you could imagine. unfortunatly drugs was a part of their life.

That is good to know....yep drugs can certainly bring a good person down.

Gobbla2001
02-23-2005, 06:11 PM
I work with a guy who had partied with them here and there... Well, not 'with' them, just happened to party where they partied...

I really didn't see anyone making fun of their tragic lives... I did see someone just use the picture of a family...

Could have been ANY family, with any type of tragedy...

Who knows, the nun that we've been making captions for all day may have been the 12th nun to die in a car accident in Chicago this week, but we're using her 'picture' for humor, not her story...

But maybe you were just joking around or something, I dunno...

BTW, I'm surprised to actually see his face in that picture, it's usually covered with cheese...