PDA

View Full Version : Rice Consolidated Independent School Dist.

Leopard213
12-06-2003, 08:17 PM
I remember when Rice was the pits....Congratulations to a group of guys and gals that suffered a tremendous loss today....as someone posted earlier, worse than getting blown out....you have nothing to hang your head over....you all had a great season and I think you guys could beat Bellville right now.....anyway, tell old Brad Dumont HI for me and tell him in a couple of years we might need him in LG......I know it'll be tough to swallow for a few days but there's always next year....LG is already working hard for next year... SEE YOU IN THE PLAYOFFS IN 2004!!!!!!!!!!

<small>[ December 06, 2003, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: Leopard213 ]</small>

HornetMom
12-06-2003, 09:14 PM
I know that this was a heartbreaker for all at Rice, but I have to tell you, it was one of the best games I didn't see or hear. I was at the mercy of the board for updates. I couldn't refresh the thread fast enough and the anticipation was almost unbearable. Leopard 213 did a fantastic job of keeping us updated. I'm sure we will see Rice in the playoffs again next year.

faninthestand
12-06-2003, 09:39 PM
Just got home, I know from the play by that Lep did yesterday it was a good one but to be there was awesome. The guys played their hearts out. We were so evenly matched. There were 3900 plus people there. The roar was exhilerating. Quadruple over time. WOW. Thanks for the support and we will see ya'll in the playoffs next year. GO RAIDERS and good luck Marlins.

Rice_fan_02
12-07-2003, 12:10 AM
Great game Raiders!!! I've never been to a better game..Like I said before it was a real nail biter. Good job raiders it was a heartbreaker, but you have everything to be proud of. We are proud of you, and look forward to next year..Good Luck P.I.

CheerMom
12-07-2003, 12:37 AM
Thanks, we look forward to next year, too!!
Go Raiders!!!