PDA

View Full Version : New Bobbit Story out of Alaska

Green Ranger
02-22-2005, 02:40 PM
I havent found it on the web, but a lady has been arrested and charged with tampering with evidence after flushing her boyfriends ............... after she cut it off. She then drove him to the hospital and told the nurse she had to move her car and never returned.

Bandera YaYa
02-22-2005, 02:55 PM
Man, he must have messed up good!!!! he he he :D

pirate44
02-22-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Man, he must have messed up good!!!! he he he :D
how can this be funny?? would you be heehee'n and haha'n if a woman's genetalia were mutilated?

spiveyrat
02-22-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
how can this be funny?? whould you be heehee'n and haha'n if a woman's genetalia were mutilated?

No doubt!

Bandera YaYa
02-22-2005, 03:38 PM
You are right....let us bow our heads and pray over the "lost" member............(snicker) :p :p

Ranger Mom
02-22-2005, 03:48 PM
how can this be funny?? whould you be heehee'n and haha'n if a woman's genetalia were mutilated?

I have to hear the whole story before I laugh!!:p

pirate44
02-22-2005, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I have to hear the whole story before I laugh!!:p
i dont know of any circumstance where it would be funny

44INAROW
02-22-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Green Ranger
I havent found it on the web, but a lady has been arrested and charged with tampering with evidence after flushing her boyfriends ............... after she cut it off. She then drove him to the hospital and told the nurse she had to move her car and never returned.

they talked about this all night last night before the news but we never saw it on the news......... wow.. heard she flushed it.. mercy...

Ranger Mom
02-22-2005, 04:05 PM

C'mon...use your imagination!!:doh:

pirate44
02-22-2005, 04:08 PM
C'mon...use your imagination!!:doh:
i get in trouble when i use my imagination. i was always making mischief when mr. rogers was on.:D

HighSchool Fan
02-22-2005, 04:10 PM
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - A woman upset about an impending breakup with her boyfriend cut off the man's penis and flushed it down a toilet, police said.

Utility workers recovered the severed member Sunday and surgeons reattached it.

Kim Tran, 35, was charged with first-degree assault, domestic violence and tampering with evidence. She was jailed at the Anchorage Jail with no bail set.

At arraignment Sunday afternoon, Tran requested a Vietnamese interpreter. Magistrate Brian Johnson continued the arraignment until Monday with no bail set.

Anchorage Police Department spokeswoman Anita Shell said police received a call just after midnight that a 44-year-old man had been dropped off by his girlfriend at Providence Hospital with amputated genitals.

"It was brutal, brutal," Shell said.

The man's name has not been released in keeping with department policy in domestic violence cases, Shell said.

Investigators determined that the man and Tran on Saturday night had argued over a pending breakup. The relationship had lasted a little more than a year but the man no longer wanted to be involved with the woman, police said.

At some point, the pair decided to have sexual relations and the man agreed to have his arms tied to a window handle above their bed.

The woman pulled out a kitchen knife severed the man's penis, police said. She then flushed the penis down the toilet, untied the man and drove him to the hospital.

Shell said investigators gave no indication in their report whether Tran showed any remorse in driving the victim to the hospital. She assisted him to a nurses station, she said. She had parked in a no parking zone and returned to her car, Shell said.

"She decided to just go home at that point," Shell said.

Officers arrived at the couple's home and found the woman cleaning up the bloody scene.

A police supervisor contacted officials at the Anchorage Water and Wastewater Utility and asked them to go to the home to see if the man's body part could be recovered.

Utility workers pulled the toilet and found the severed member, which was rushed to Providence Hospital.

At about 6:00 a.m., Providence Hospital staff told police that surgeons were successful in reattaching the pe

Bandera YaYa
02-22-2005, 04:35 PM
Well, it's not "lost" anymore.........don't think I'll be eating Vietnamese (sp) food any time soon............. :eek:

BrahmaMom
02-22-2005, 07:02 PM
Wow, what a story. Not funny. Hope all you guys take a few notes on this one, more than one lesson to be learned here.

bullfrog_alumni_02
02-22-2005, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by BrahmaMom
Wow, what a story. Not funny. Hope all you guys take a few notes on this one, more than one lesson to be learned here. your right, that is some story!!! i took a few notes...if your about to break up w/ your girl dont agree to have sex, much less be tied up!!!

BrahmaMom
02-22-2005, 09:02 PM
Bingo, Bullfrog! I'd be proud to call you my son!!

Ranger Mom
02-22-2005, 10:03 PM

I can think of three right off the bat: Rape, incest, molestation!

pirate44
02-22-2005, 10:09 PM
I can think of three right off the bat: Rape, incest, molestation!
if thats the case, still not funny. the person who commited was violated and even though she got him back, im sure she found nothing funny bout it. like if i shot someone in self defense. i wouldnt be laughing

Ranger Mom
02-22-2005, 10:12 PM
if thats the case, still not funny. the person who commited was violated and even though she got him back, im sure she found nothing funny bout it. like if i shot someone in self defense. i wouldnt be laughing

Lighten up!!:p

pirate44
02-22-2005, 10:16 PM
Lighten up!!:p
i will lighten up, only becasue i know my wife would never do that.:tongue:

Ranger Mom
02-22-2005, 10:18 PM
Well...I would never do it either.

But if I hear of a story where it happened to someone because of one of the 3 things I mentioned above....I would have to laugh and cheer!!

pirate44
02-22-2005, 10:25 PM
Well...I would never do it either.

But if I hear of a story where it happened to someone because of one of the 3 things I mentioned above....I would have to laugh and cheer!!
i think id be sad that it had to happen in the first place.

Green Ranger
02-23-2005, 04:30 PM
Great news, the guy who is now himself again got a promotion. He is now the HEAD rep for Snap on Tools

big daddy russ
02-23-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Green Ranger
Great news, the guy who is now himself again got a promotion. He is now the HEAD rep for Snap on Tools
I don't know if this crossed the line or not, but it was damn funny.

KennedaleWildcat
02-23-2005, 06:14 PM
OY that has gotta hurt.... X /

I learned something from this guy too...Don't have sex w/ crazy woman you just broke up with. ~.0.