PDA

View Full Version : 02-21-05 Boys' Basketball Results

PhiI C
02-21-2005, 11:41 PM
According to Channel 6 news in Corpus Christi Sinton defeated Carrizo Springs 69 to 55! They said they play Saturday afternoon against Rio Hondo in Falfurrias. I hope they are wrong on the last part because I was hoping they would have to come to Sinton since we had to go all the way to Rio Hondo last year. Oh well! Way to Go Pirates!

Astrosdawg07
02-22-2005, 12:06 AM
KFDM 6 said Jasper beat Crockett and will play Hardin Jefferson TBA! GO DAWGS!!!

Buccaneer
02-22-2005, 03:02 AM
Sinton won 69-56! It was tied 32-32 at the half! Sinton will play Rio Hondo in Fal Saturday at 4pm!

OnceABuc
02-22-2005, 08:46 AM
Bucaneer - we didn't have the option of playing in Sinton? Last year the Rio Hondo coach insisted on Home/Home flip and we had to go there. We were hoping that meant we would have the option of playing in Sinton if we met them again this year (I guess not?). Do you know why we have to play them in Fal?

Phil C
02-22-2005, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by OnceABuc
Bucaneer - we didn't have the option of playing in Sinton? Last year the Rio Hondo coach insisted on Home/Home flip and we had to go there. We were hoping that meant we would have the option of playing in Sinton if we met them again this year (I guess not?). Do you know why we have to play them in Fal?

I wondered the same thing once. After all Zapata had to play closer to Sinton in football playoffs this year in Corpus Christi since we played them last year in Laredo. I don't know why we would have to make the trip to Falfurrias. It doesn't seem fair to the school, players and the fans.

AP Panther Fan
02-22-2005, 09:37 AM
Congratulations Sinton!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Looks like you guys may be taking a road trip, but what's a few miles between friends?:D

Way to represent District 30-3A!

Phil C
02-22-2005, 10:43 AM
Hey once don't forget the softball game tonight in Sinton if it doesn't get rained out.

Buccaneer
02-22-2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by OnceABuc

Coach said AD's already had it worked out! I believe we would have to had to flip again if they couldn't agree on a neutral site! If we lost the flip we would be going back to Rio and nobody wanted to take that chance!

On another note Pleasanton had the nicest gym I have ever seen! They had a closed circuit TV system in the lobby so you could watch the game if you were in the concession line!