PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sinton Fan!

Phil C
02-21-2005, 05:39 PM
Since the Sinton basketball game is in Pleasanton close to SA are y ou going to the game. Maybe you could keep us updated if you are. I won't be able to go. :(

SintonFan
02-21-2005, 08:53 PM
Sorry to respond so late but I have a flu-full family with a child who is taking the 4th grade TAKS tomorrow(he is barely recovering). I helped him all day today to make sure he does his best Tuesday. I just got online a few minutes ago. Sorry I couldn't help...:(

PhiI C
02-21-2005, 11:10 PM
That is understandable. Hope he does well on the test and gets over the flu.

QUOTE]Originally posted by SintonFan
Sorry to respond so late but I have a flu-full family with a child who is taking the 4th grade TAKS tomorrow(he is barely recovering). I helped him all day today to make sure he does his best Tuesday. I just got online a few minutes ago. Sorry I douldn't help...:( [/QUOTE]

PhiI C
02-21-2005, 11:37 PM
Sinton beats Carizzo Springs tonight 69 to 55 according to Channel 6 News in Corpus Christi. They said they will be playing Rio Hondo in Falfurrias this Saturday. I hope that last part is wrong because we had to go to Rio Hondo last year and I was hoping we could make them come here. Good Job Pirates!

SintonFan
02-21-2005, 11:43 PM
The Pirates beat two teams they lost to pretty darn badly just to get to the playoffs. Are you telling me they advanced to area?:eek:
Pirates! Just roll you guys.:clap:
Awesome job guys!!!:clap: :) :clap:

District303aPastPlayer
02-22-2005, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
The Pirates beat two teams they lost to pretty darn badly just to get to the playoffs. Are you telling me they advanced to area?:eek:
Pirates! Just roll you guys.:clap:
Awesome job guys!!!:clap: :) :clap:

they really jelled the last couple of games and have come together greatly