PDA

View Full Version : Things a mom would never say

Gsquared
02-21-2005, 09:32 AM
How on earth can you see the TV sitting so far back?"

"Yeah, I used to skip school a lot, too"

"Just leave all the lights on ... it makes the house look more cheery"

"Let me smell that shirt -- Yeah, it's good for another week"

"Go ahead and keep that stray dog, honey. I'll be glad to feed and walk him every day"

"Well, if Timmy's mom says it's OK, that's good enough for me."

"The curfew is just a general time to shoot for. It's not like I'm running a prison around here."

"I don't have a tissue with me ... just use your sleeve"

"Don't bother wearing a jacket - the wind-chill is bound to improve"

ILS1
02-21-2005, 09:54 AM
Other Things Mom Would NEVER Say.....

Sure,Gsquared can come over for dinner!!!

Gsquared is a good and wholesome young man!!

Don't bother Gsquared at work,he is SOOOOOOO BUSY!!!

No Gsquared,don't eat that!!! Let my son try it first!!!

A nachos,BBQ and beer diet is SOOOOOO good for you!!!

:eek:

footballmom
02-21-2005, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by ILS1
Other Things Mom Would NEVER Say.....

Sure,Gsquared can come over for dinner!!!

Gsquared is a good and wholesome young man!!

Don't bother Gsquared at work,he is SOOOOOOO BUSY!!!

No Gsquared,don't eat that!!! Let my son try it first!!!

A nachos,BBQ and beer diet is SOOOOOO good for you!!!

:eek:

:clap:

PurpleFreddy
02-21-2005, 10:35 AM
GSquared, are you full already? You haven't even touched your ribs or Shiner!

GSquared, you should probably wear a t-shirt under that golf shirt and a button-down shirt over that golf shirt. You can never be too prepared.

No, GSquared, let's take your car. It's much cleaner than mine right now.

GSquared, it's my night to cook and I'm not going to order out!

I never knew you liked junior high basketball so much, GSquared!

It's football season, GSquared. For crying out loud, would you please get out of the house this weekend!

Don' worry about dressing up tonight, GSquared. Why not just wear jeans and boots!

That's awful nice of you, GSquared, to share your nachos with Rex.

Bullaholic
02-21-2005, 10:41 AM
You guys missed the biggest one--"Yes sir, G2 is mine."

Gsquared
02-21-2005, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
You guys missed the biggest one--"Yes sir, G2 is mine." :eek:

Bullaholic
02-21-2005, 10:47 AM
Now G2, you know your mom always told folks that you belonged to some other family when she had to account for your actions when you were growing up.

footballmom
02-21-2005, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by PurpleFreddy
I never knew you liked junior high basketball so much, GSquared!

I always knew he hated going to those thump thump games. lol I will say, he didn't go to one of Matt's school games...only his Saturday team games. I didn't force him to go.

Gsquared
02-21-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by footballmom
I always knew he hated going to those thump thump games. lol I will say, he didn't go to one of Matt's school games...only his Saturday team games. I didn't force him to go.
I dont mind thump thump is Jr is playin but anyothers, :mad:

Bullaholic
02-21-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
I dont mind thump thump is Jr is playin but anyothers, :mad:

Too much cough syrup this mornin', G2?

BrahmaMom
02-22-2005, 09:31 AM
A few more might include:

Awww, don't go to bed yet, just because you have school tomorrow and it's midnight. This is a good game, you have to see the final score.

Please, don't wear out your toothbrush, once a week is plenty!

French fries ARE a vegetable, have a super size!

You wore that shirt for ten minutes, let me wash it for you.

Leave the door open, you'll just be coming back inside in thirty minutes.

Go ahead and get a midnight meal, and leave everything out. You might want it again at 2 AM.

Sleep a few more minutes, school doesn't start for fifteen more minutes and we are only ten minutes away!

Gsquared
02-22-2005, 09:51 AM
Those are good ones! :clap:

BrahmaMom
02-22-2005, 06:53 PM
Thanks, after four boys, I should be able to come up with a few. The one I won't touch is the toilet seat--in our house, "up" is the most popular position and I am the one that adjusts (outnumbered and it just makes sense!).

bullfrog_alumni_02
02-22-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by BrahmaMom
Thanks, after four boys, I should be able to come up with a few. The one I won't touch is the toilet seat--in our house, "up" is the most popular position and I am the one that adjusts (outnumbered and it just makes sense!). :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: if there were a slute emiticon on here i would put that one too!! i think your the first one (that i have heard of anyway) to not make a big deal about the toilet seat.

BrahmaMom
02-22-2005, 09:04 PM
Bullfrog, I just noticed where you are leaving the toilet seat up in the world. Again I say, I would be proud to call you my son! Thanks for what you are giving up over there for us over here! You are a hero! Salute!

Gsquared
02-23-2005, 07:13 AM
Thanks, after four boys, I should be able to come up with a few. The one I won't touch is the toilet seat--in our house, "up" is the most popular position and I am the one that adjusts (outnumbered and it just makes sense!).
I hate down toilet seats. I get so mad when fbmom puts the toilet seat down.

BrahmaMom
02-23-2005, 08:59 PM
Yeah, but you don't get so mad you refuse to eat food she has prepared or wear clothes she has washed, dried and folded or ironed. And I bet I know who replaces the toilet paper when it's out, too. Right? This wouldn't be a bad time to let her know you appreciate all the things she has done for you for, hmmm, how many years?

Gsquared
02-24-2005, 07:13 AM
Yeah, but you don't get so mad you refuse to eat food she has prepared or wear clothes she has washed, dried and folded or ironed. And I bet I know who replaces the toilet paper when it's out, too. Right? This wouldn't be a bad time to let her know you appreciate all the things she has done for you for, hmmm, how many years?
Whoa, I was kinda just kidding.

BrahmaMom
02-24-2005, 07:28 AM
Me, too. Still wouldn't be a bad time to let her know you appreciate all the games she went to, all the practices she took you to, all the coolers she packed for bus rides, picking you up late, and cleaning that toilet and seat!! Moms love to be appreciated, makes us want to do more for their babies!!

Gsquared
02-24-2005, 08:33 AM
Me, too. Still wouldn't be a bad time to let her know you appreciate all the games she went to, all the practices she took you to, all the coolers she packed for bus rides, picking you up late, and cleaning that toilet and seat!! Moms love to be appreciated, makes us want to do more for their babies!! Oh my mom? Oh yeah, I agree with you there. My mother is a freakin Saint for putting up with all the crap I did.

BrahmaMom
02-24-2005, 09:06 AM
Yep, I bet she is. And she'd do it all over again, too, that's the crazy part. Let her know, G2, before it's too late.

Gsquared
02-24-2005, 11:39 AM
Yep, I bet she is. And she'd do it all over again, too, that's the crazy part. Let her know, G2, before it's too late.
Ok, im goin home right now to do that! :p

BrahmaMom
02-24-2005, 04:22 PM
You are a good son, thank you!