PDA

View Full Version : No LG fans? (maybe 1)

surfspike
12-11-2001, 01:46 AM
Everyone on the site is just basically cheering for Giddings. I would think there would be at least a handful for La Grange here. Hmmmmm..... Polysemous, is this another one of those curses???

zztop
12-11-2001, 09:21 AM
That's OK...go the game and you'll see thousands of them.
I still havent figured out where all the fans come from, but we have more fans at our playoff games than I thought even lived in La Grange. And our fans dont sit on their hands either...we get LOUD.
La Grange will rock another Dome this weekend. It doesnt get much better than this.
zz

toby070
12-11-2001, 09:27 AM
As a Texan fan, I must agree that your folks did get loud, zztop! The dome was rocking on both sides Saturday, damn it was loud on the field!

jgbulldog
12-11-2001, 09:34 AM
I'm from Marion, and I'm going for La Grange. Wimberly BEAT Marion who was one of the best teams in the state, and La Grange beat Wimberly. La Grange is going all the way. No one is going to stop that QB, and no one is going to get past that secondary. They have all of my respect.

GO LEPS!!!!

jgbulldog
12-11-2001, 09:35 AM
toby070, do you play for Wimberly??

zztop
12-11-2001, 10:03 AM
Thanks for your support jgbulldog.
You know, Marion is only a hop, skip, and a jump away from the Astrodome. Plus you can stay in H-town to watch some great games in the Dome on Saturday. I sure will.
La Grange will proudly represent Region IV.
Go Leps!!!!!
zz

toby070
12-11-2001, 12:00 PM
No jpbulldog, I'm an old fart http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif I've covered Wimberley for a local newspaperfor the last two years.

jgbulldog
12-12-2001, 11:41 AM
hey zz, any players from LG made college commitments? What about #3 or #99? They are both hasses!!!! Good luck this week, I hope to make the travel, and I even made a propane tank filled with beans!!!

marion_man
12-12-2001, 03:39 PM
hey jg_bulldog, learn to spell. It's hoss not hass, you ass! Anyways, I'd really like to go see LaGrange play, I hear they have a big rivalry with Giddings. It'll be some game. The only place jg_bulldogs is going, is to the salon to get his back waxed.

Hook 'em
12-12-2001, 04:05 PM
marion_man,

GO TO THE GAME!!! & then go back to the Dome Saturday.

I almost wish the game was Saturday night (if I didn't already have other plans) because that would have been one heck of a tripleheader.....Bay City vs. Reagan 1:00pm (this one would have been the weakest of the three), Austin Westlake vs. Houston Madison 4:00 pm (perennial 5A power in Westlake and arguably the best athlete/QB in the state in Vincent Young for Madison), and Giddings vs. La Grange.....say no more!!!

zztop
12-12-2001, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by jgbulldog:
hey zz, any players from LG made college commitments? What about #3 or #99? They are both hasses!!!! Good luck this week, I hope to make the travel, and I even made a propane tank filled with beans!!!

i havent heard of any committments thus far. i guess i'll have to get back w/ you on that. does any other LG person know off hand?
speaking of propane tanks, those things rock. i'm still deaf out of one ear and cant hear out of the other. plus, my hands are finally healing from the blisters. guess i'm still learning...
i, too, wish the LG/Giddings game would have been on Saturday to make it a triple header. but i'll be sure to go back on saturday to take in all the action.
zz

jgbulldog
12-12-2001, 10:35 PM
hey marion_man, shouldn't you be worrying about your wife sneaking behind your back with that irish fella again? I'll be at this game. Get back to me zztop!