PDA

View Full Version : Bellville and Rice

BrahmaFan35
09-27-2003, 05:34 PM
Rice took a beating at the pasture of pain Friday night. The final score was 36-33. That was the best game ever. It was truly game of the week in Texas. Well, first Rice score first and then Bellville made some mistakes, but that just got them pumped to kick some Rice a$$. Jess and Brandt did really awsome, Brandt kick 2 recieving kicks in the field goal!! I think thats how you would say it?? LOL!! Jobow did some great running and so did Runnels!! SO Way to Go BULLS!!
:D later!!

Gobbla2001
09-27-2003, 05:43 PM
I don't think a 3 point win is giving anyone a 'beating'... But congrats Bellville...

Brahma73
09-27-2003, 06:58 PM
BrahmaFan35:
Rice took a beating at the pasture of pain Friday night. Humility is a trait to be treasured. I wouldn't want to compare bruises, because the red team got plenty from my vantage point. Let the air out of your head and be grateful the Bulls had the fortune and character to overcome a very worthy foe. :)

Pudlugger
09-27-2003, 07:05 PM
BrahmaFan35:
Rice took a beating at the pasture of pain Friday night. The final score was 36-33. That was the best game ever. It was truly game of the week in Texas. Well, first Rice score first and then Bellville made some mistakes, but that just got them pumped to kick some Rice a$$. Jess and Brandt did really awsome, Brandt kick 2 recieving kicks in the field goal!! I think thats how you would say it?? LOL!! Jobow did some great running and so did Runnels!! SO Way to Go BULLS!!
Yet another boasting Brahma going on about that crummy field called the "Pasture of Pain". Jeez! :mad:

<small>[ September 27, 2003, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

KL3
09-27-2003, 09:24 PM
BrahmaFan35:
:D later!!Check your game film 35, from what I saw, Rice was clearly the more physically dominant team. As 73 said, I wouldn't compare bruises. THe Brahmas executed their O to near perfection, and were fortunate to get a big defensive stop. That wasn't a beating, it was a great football game, by both teams. Statements like that just make the target on the Bulls' back even bigger. It'd probably be best if you'd keep those kind to yourself.

KL3
09-27-2003, 09:25 PM
That last statement was submitted by Bellville22, who failed to realize that he wasn't on his computer. My bad.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-27-2003, 09:58 PM
Hey Brahmafan35, both teams took a beating. Bellville won the game, but did not kick anyones butt, Bellville was fortunate to come out on top in this one, both Bellville and Rice have great teams, two of the best in 3a, and I look for Rice to still be standing in the final four. Rice fans, dont let one poster feel like everyone here feels like he feels, most everyone knows that Bellville was in for a fight, and thats what it was. Good luck to Rice, and if both teams take care of business, we might meet in the final four!

BrahmaFan35
09-28-2003, 09:32 AM
ok sorry ill take back the "beating" remark!! all i was trying to say was Bellville won and that was it!! o and Bellville22 its "she" not "he"!!
later :p

BrahmaFan35
09-28-2003, 09:35 AM
oops not Bellville22 it was FormerBellvilleBrahma