PDA

View Full Version : Trick Plays

hornet03
09-15-2002, 07:20 PM
I've been seein a lot more trick plays at all levels of football this year. Just curious at some of the unusual ones or favorite ones that your team or other teams use.

PPHSfan
09-15-2002, 07:43 PM
I COULD TELL YOU, BUT THEN I WOULD HAVE TO SHOOT YOU. :-)

hornet03
09-15-2002, 07:45 PM
I figured i would get that response at least once.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-15-2002, 08:07 PM
146 Bum

That's ALL i'm saying.......I have film of it if someone wants to see it.....and has $1,000 to give me.

rhs_wr_06
09-15-2002, 08:51 PM
Rockdale freshman....but your not getting it out of me. Our JV or Varsity don't run it so no luck trying to see it there.

District303aPastPlayer
09-16-2002, 12:56 AM
When justin soza, troy collave and that other running back from mathis were in the backfield together, every play was a trick play. But seriously, 39 Pitch QB Throw back.

Pitch out, weak side, QB ran strong side to carry out the fake, and went for a seam route, running back hits QB long. TB

District303aPastPlayer
09-16-2002, 12:56 AM
When justin soza, troy collave and that other running back from mathis were in the backfield together, every play was a trick play. But seriously, 139 Pitch QB Throw back.

Pitch out, weak side, QB ran strong side to carry out the fake, and went for a seam route, running back hits QB long. TB

mojjo_1
09-16-2002, 11:52 AM
A few years ago PNG lined up for a field goal at the Jasper 22yd line. The kicker yells at the holder " you got the wrong tee" the holder runs toward the sideline, throws the tee off the field and cuts up field. The kicker gets the snap and throws for a td.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-16-2002, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer:
When justin soza, troy collave and that other running back from mathis were in the backfield together, every play was a trick play. But seriously, 139 Pitch QB Throw back.

Easy way to remedy that play is for the OLB to recognize the play, and lay out the QB. We at Port Isabel even had a specific play for when this was run against us. "J.C. Special" J.C. Zamora was our OLB, and we had two teams run it against us......Orange Grove, and Carrizo Springs. We didn't catch it against Orange Grove, but the Carrizo Springs QB paid the price. :-)