PDA

View Full Version : Ranger Mom

lobo12
02-16-2005, 12:41 PM
hey did you happen to get a paper and see what the district scores were and who made the playoffs???

CHS_CG
02-16-2005, 12:44 PM
Yeah.. I still dont know if we are in the play offs or not.. I know somebody had to lose to somebody and we had to win last night for us to go.. and we wont but I am still clueless.

LH Panther Mom
02-16-2005, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I know somebody had to lose to somebody and we had to win last night for us to go.. and we wont but I am still clueless.

Well, neither of us is Ranger Mom, so it's a good thing she likes us. ;) (I just hope lobo12 doesn't get mad. :( ) I didn't see the Caldwell score, but from what you said in the chat the other day, Cameron had to beat Smithville. Looks like Caldwell is not advancing, since Smithville won 52-39.

CHS_CG
02-16-2005, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Well, neither of us is Ranger Mom, so it's a good thing she likes us. ;) (I just hope lobo12 doesn't get mad. :( ) I didn't see the Caldwell score, but from what you said in the chat the other day, Cameron had to beat Smithville. Looks like Caldwell is not advancing, since Smithville won 52-39.

:( :( :( :( thats pooh! we won last night 77-60 against giddings.

LH Panther Mom
02-16-2005, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
:( :( :( :( thats pooh! we won last night 77-60 against giddings.

Yeah, but all those prior losses is what did them in. :(

Ranger Mom
02-16-2005, 02:56 PM
From what I read this morning...it said Greenwood ended the season tied for second with Lamesa....I am guessing that put's Seminole in first.

I don't know if we will flip for the 2nd and 3rd spot, or what!!

jason
02-16-2005, 03:35 PM
i have an opinion on teams that have playoff hopes that depend on what other teams do...

if you're not a good enough team to solidify a playoff spot on your own, without having to depend on another team winning/losing, then you don't deserve to be in the playoffs...you should have to earn your way in, not get in because another team gets you in....

Ranger Mom
02-16-2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by jason
i have an opinion on teams that have playoff hopes that depend on what other teams do...

if you're not a good enough team to solidify a playoff spot on your own, without having to depend on another team winning/losing, then you don't deserve to be in the playoffs...you should have to earn your way in, not get in because another team gets you in....

That's easy to say unless it happens to your team.

In football, the winner of the Monahans/Greenwood game was in, the loser stayed home.

Greenwood won and we ended up with a tri-district championship.