PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to SA this Saturday for 4A and 5A championships...

kaorder1999
12-15-2003, 11:23 PM
just wondering?!?!?!

bulldogvet85
12-15-2003, 11:25 PM
I live in Sa I might be there for the second game.

KTJ
12-15-2003, 11:26 PM
I'm thinking about it...

Ray_BearKat
12-15-2003, 11:37 PM
My cuz plays for Ryan so I'll be going to that game.

GO RAIDERS!!!

kaorder1999
12-16-2003, 12:33 AM
i cant decide if i want to go or not!

Old Green
12-16-2003, 07:10 AM
I'm going.

afflac65
12-16-2003, 11:46 AM
im going for both games.

the tigers are back
12-16-2003, 06:21 PM
I am thinking about it,but they say the games will be televised,but i went to see them last week at the Alamo dome what a nice place to go to see a high school game.I really enjoyed both games,but i just wanted to see those bulldogs bust loose just one more time before they go to state.I am really thinking hard on going to tyler rose to see them play again since they think atlanta has more speed.I really beleive Marlin is the best in 3a football this year and yes i'm talking about burnett too.I don't know about Gainsville,because i haven't seen them play.I just might go back to the Alamo dome and watch a double header again,but i wish it could have been a triple header.I haven't decided yet,but i'm just wondering how far is tyler from houston tx.Hey afflac maybe you can help me out on this one since you go to alot of ball games.Hey MARLIN BULLDOGS KEEP IT UP AND BRING HOME THE TITLE wink wink wink

turbostud
12-16-2003, 06:43 PM
Member # 2686

Rate Member posted December 16, 2003 05:21 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am thinking about it,but they say the games will be televised,but i went to see them last week at the Alamo dome what a nice place to go to see a high school game.I really enjoyed both games,but i just wanted to see those bulldogs bust loose just one more time before they go to state.I am really thinking hard on going to tyler rose to see them play again since they think atlanta has more speed.I really beleive Marlin is the best in 3a football this year and yes i'm talking about burnett too.I don't know about Gainsville,because i haven't seen them play.I just might go back to the Alamo dome and watch a double header again,but i wish it could have been a triple header.I haven't decided yet,but i'm just wondering how far is tyler from houston tx.Hey afflac maybe you can help me out on this one since you go to alot of ball games.Hey MARLIN BULLDOGS KEEP IT UP AND BRING HOME THE TITLE I am going but only if I can hang out with you and afflac65. :D

afflac65
12-16-2003, 06:58 PM
Well come on lets go. I will be seating on the hometeam side. I will be wearing a rice raiders blue cap and blue shirt your are welcome to visit it would be interesting talking to someone in person instead on this computer.

afflac65
12-17-2003, 12:02 PM
anybody else going.

bd62
12-17-2003, 05:57 PM
i will be there with some friends. should be some great games.

kaorder1999
12-17-2003, 06:10 PM
ill be there...ill only be there for the 4A game though. I will be working sidelines for the Denton Ryan radio broadcast. Look for me and holler at me if you see me. If i have to do the same thing i did last week i'll have to wear a god-awful lime green hat so the guys in the radio booth can see me better. Believe me...it stands out. I look like a freaking lollypop or one of those lime green glow in the dark golf balls! HEHE