PDA

View Full Version : Littlefiedl 28, Lamesa 13

Da Mules
09-28-2002, 12:49 PM
Some West Tx scores I haven't seen on the board yet:
Littlefield 28, Lamesa 13...Tors???
Seminole 17, Lubbock Cooper 7. Seminole will no longer be an automatic bye game come in district play.
Lubbock Roosevelt (2a) 34, Muleshoe 26. Muleshoe definitely graduated everybody last year. Will have to learn to snap the ball in the shotgun formation to have a snowball's chance to make playoffs.

wildstangs
09-28-2002, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the Lamesa and Seminole score. They are both in our district.

tors2002
09-28-2002, 09:41 PM
Lamesa definitely needs a wake up call. They seemed very flat. They had better get fired up and play like their is no tomorrow. I wiil give them credit for fighting back from being down 14-0 in the 2nd. They were also driving with about 4 minutes to go and down 21-13. They fumbled the ball on a 33 yard pass when tackled and Littlfield recovered.

I have a feeling that the coaching staff will have a gut check with their players come Monday morning.

One note to the coaches though, I think everyone has figured out the veer right and veer left. It don't look like we have the same type of QB as we did the last 4 or 5 years. This QB has a very good arm and needs to pick apart defenses more. Both score were on TD passes. Good Luck this week against Monahans and hopefully a strong showing to gain momentum going into district play.