PDA

View Full Version : is it me or does Stevie Wonder seem like a bad idea for an eye witness?

pirate44
02-15-2005, 12:16 PM
SANTA MARIA, Calif. (AP) - Michael Jackson's defense lawyers announced they may call Elizabeth Taylor, Jay Leno, Quincy Jones and Kobe Bryant to the witness stand in the pop star's molestation trial....

...Other possible witnesses included Stevie Wonder, Diana Ross, Chris Tucker, former child actor Corey Feldman, Backstreet Boy Nick Carter and younger brother Aaron, CBS correspondent Ed Bradley, CNN's Larry King, Fox broadcaster Rita Cosby, New Age guru Deepak Chopra, psychic Uri Geller, illusionist David Blaine, Las Vegas tycoon Steve Wynn and relatives of the late Marlon Brando.

Bulldog_12
02-15-2005, 12:21 PM
I just read that too. Surely they cant be serious. At least don't call him an EYE-witness.

pirate44
02-15-2005, 12:26 PM
i dont see macaulay culkin's name on that list. i wonder why?:thinking:

44INAROW
02-15-2005, 12:50 PM
Jackson Hospitalized En Route to Court
(AP) - Jury selection in Michael Jackson (news)'s child molestation case was delayed Tuesday after the pop star was taken to the emergency room for reasons that were not immediately known, the judge said. Judge Rodney Melville told prospective jurors that Jackson was taken to a local hospital on his way to court. Melville did not give any details about the illness and said he was awaiting word on Jackson's condition before deciding whether selection would resume Tuesday.

CHS_CG
02-15-2005, 01:37 PM
did Kobe JUST get done with some sexual abuse case?

pirate44
02-15-2005, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Jackson Hospitalized En Route to Court
(AP) - Jury selection in Michael Jackson (news)'s child molestation case was delayed Tuesday after the pop star was taken to the emergency room for reasons that were not immediately known, the judge said. Judge Rodney Melville told prospective jurors that Jackson was taken to a local hospital on his way to court. Melville did not give any details about the illness and said he was awaiting word on Jackson's condition before deciding whether selection would resume Tuesday.
from a press conference from his hospital bed, Jackson claims he is suffering from complications of "acute boititis". i wonder what that's suppposed to mean.

Gobbla2001
02-15-2005, 01:39 PM
Heard Charles Manson has been added to the list...

Gobbla2001
02-15-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
from a press conference from his hospital bed, Jackson claims he is suffering from complications of "acute boititis". i wonder what that's suppposed to mean.

flu

Old Green
02-15-2005, 01:42 PM
SANTA MARIA, Calif. (AP) - Michael Jackson's defense lawyers announced they may call Elizabeth Taylor, Jay Leno, Quincy Jones and Kobe Bryant to the witness stand in the pop star's molestation trial....

...Other possible witnesses included Stevie Wonder, Diana Ross, Chris Tucker, former child actor Corey Feldman, Backstreet Boy Nick Carter and younger brother Aaron, CBS correspondent Ed Bradley, CNN's Larry King, Fox broadcaster Rita Cosby, New Age guru Deepak Chopra, psychic Uri Geller, illusionist David Blaine, Las Vegas tycoon Steve Wynn and relatives of the late Marlon Brando. Quincy Jones appears to be the only sane person on the list of witnesses.

pirate44
02-15-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
Quincy Jones appears to be the only sane person on the list of witnesses.
i think he's gonna testify he wrote a song with Michael without being groped

Old Green
02-15-2005, 01:46 PM
i think he's gonna testify he wrote a song with Michael without being groped :clap: :D

pirate44
02-15-2005, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
flu
your not reading it slow enough

......."acute boititis".