PDA

View Full Version : How did your man do?

pirate44
02-15-2005, 08:36 AM
after the "What are you doing for your woman?" thread, i want to hear how the female downlowers fared yesterday? Did your man meet your expectaitons?

LH Panther Mom
02-15-2005, 08:45 AM
Because of a standing Monday night commitment, hubby surprised me Friday night by taking me out for supper.....including margaritas, my favorite. Before his meeting last night, he walked in with a dozen roses & a nice card. :kiss: Due to a sick child, my plans for his Valentine's supper fell through. :(

pirate44
02-15-2005, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Because of a standing Monday night commitment, hubby surprised me Friday night by taking me out for supper.....including margaritas, my favorite. Before his meeting last night, he walked in with a dozen roses & a nice card. :kiss: Due to a sick child, my plans for his Valentine's supper fell through. :(
buying margueritas for the gal only benefits the guy;)

LH Panther Mom
02-15-2005, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
buying margueritas for the gal only benefits the guy;)

Shhhh! Don't tell him that. :D

HighSchool Fan
02-15-2005, 09:19 AM
i know that my wife's husband did great :p all of yall would of been proud.

Ranger Mom
02-15-2005, 09:26 AM
Funny you should ask!!

When I left for work yesterday my husband was out in the backyard welding C Purlin on to our patio we are building, when I got home from work he was at Grape Creek at my sons baseball scrimmage.

I had made him a card and left it on the kitchen counter. He saw it first thing when he came in and walked into the office saying he couldn't accept the card.....he had forgotten all about it!

Me, being me, just laughed! It didn't bother me in the least. He said he would get me a card today, I told him I would rather him not, it was no big deal.

I asked for a nice long back massage, cause my back was killing me and called it even!

He does whatever he can to make me happy every day of the year, (and I am not an easy person to live with)....every day with him is Valentine's Day to me!

LH Panther Mom
02-15-2005, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Funny you should ask!!

When I left for work yesterday my husband was out in the backyard welding C Purlin on to our patio we are building, when I got home from work he was at Grape Creek at my sons baseball scrimmage.

I had made him a card and left it on the kitchen counter. He saw it first thing when he came in and walked into the office saying he couldn't accept the card.....he had forgotten all about it!

Me, being me, just laughed! It didn't bother me in the least. He said he would get me a card today, I told him I would rather him not, it was no big deal.

I asked for a nice long back massage, cause my back was killing me and called it even!

He does whatever he can to make me happy every day of the year, (and I am not an easy person to live with)....every day with him is Valentine's Day to me!

Sounds like the fact that he attended the baseball scrimmage so you didn't have to was a pretty good gift, as well. I know how much you just LOVE baseball season. ;)

Ranger Mom
02-15-2005, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Sounds like the fact that he attended the baseball scrimmage so you didn't have to was a pretty good gift, as well. I know how much you just LOVE baseball season. ;)

You got THAT right...hehe!!

44INAROW
02-15-2005, 09:47 AM
I was pleased with my husband as well. He brought me a dozen roses to the office in a container he found at the house #1 son and wife & girls sent me flowers, #2 son from Florida sent me flowers arranged in a "floozie coozie" (too cute) and #3 son.. well,, he went to supper with friends and the house was quiet for a hour - what can I say........... :clap: :clap: