PDA

View Full Version : im giving up this chance at $10 mil. heres the info if anyone is interested

pirate44
02-14-2005, 12:52 PM
i was just emailed this great opportunity, but i am not driven by personal wealth. if anyone would like to take advantage of this, here is the email...
(congratulations on the new wealth to anyone interested)

dear friend,

Goodday to you, to start with, I am Mr Syed Asmat, from Republic of IRAQ,I am a former member of Iraq Republican Guard,and a special aide to Uday Hussein,late son of former president Saddam Hussein.

I deserted from Army after the death of my boss and I am still recovering from wounds i sustained when our troops was ambushed by Allied soldiers fighting us in our country, presently I am in Basra with my family. I am privy to some of the lodgement my boss made in some finance houses in Europe and I know some of the codes to release the funds. I will start with Ten million U.S Dollars (US$10M) for a joint parnership in your business if you wish. Please contact me with this e-mail address: amsat_asmat@ummah.org Let me know how you feel about this proposal and if you have a good business that we can invest in, let me know but if you do not then we can share the fund and I take my share.I will be waiting for your response. May peace of Allah be with you.please remamber to reply to my contact email: amsat_asmat@ummah.org

Regards,

Syed Asmat.

Ranger Mom
02-14-2005, 12:56 PM
I believe I got that exact same letter!!!

pirate44
02-14-2005, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I believe I got that exact same letter!!!
well, ill tell you one thing. if i was so inclined to take him up on that offer, id have to think twice about spliiting the money with someone else. he said nothing about sending the letter to someone other than me.:mad:

Gobbla2001
02-14-2005, 01:27 PM
I've received a bunch of emails like that...

After the first one I was like 'whoa, how cool'...

I wonder if thos are:

1. Real
2. Illlegal

pirate44
02-14-2005, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I've received a bunch of emails like that...

After the first one I was like 'whoa, how cool'...

I wonder if thos are:

1. Real
2. Illlegal
i got that one today, but just for kicks, ive been keeping a collection of them in a folder in my Outlook. i must have over a hundred of those emails. some day im going to forward every last one of them to the people who send em to me. :D

espn1
02-14-2005, 02:54 PM
This is a scam that started out in Africa. The only thing it will do is seperate you from your money. They did a Sixty Minutes segment on a topic very much like this.

pirate44
02-14-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by espn1
This is a scam that started out in Africa. The only thing it will do is seperate you from your money. They did a Sixty Minutes segment on a topic very much like this.
nope, i think it is a lucrative opportunity to cash in on some easy money. the recievers ship has just came in$$ :D

Holmes_Fans
02-14-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by espn1
You'll probably get a virus to if it download you to download something.

AggieJohn
02-14-2005, 09:56 PM
i get those daily