PDA

View Full Version : Ha ha ha ha......

AP Panther Fan
02-14-2005, 12:30 PM
Over breakfast one morning, a woman said to her husband, "I bet you don't know what day this is." "Of course I do," he indignantly answered, going out the door to the office.

At 10 am, the doorbell rang, and when the woman opened the door, she was handed a box containing a dozen long-stemmed red roses.

At 1 pm, a foil wrapped, two-pound box of her favorite chocolates arrived.

Later, a boutique delivered a designer dress.

The woman couldn't wait for her husband to come home. "First the flowers, then the chocolates, and then the dress!" she exclaimed. "I've never had a more wonderful Groundhog Day in my life!"

HighSchool Fan
02-14-2005, 12:31 PM
he bought all that stuff for groundhogs day just so show how much he loved her

CHS_CG
02-14-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
he bought all that stuff for groundhogs day just so show how much he loved her

This coming from a man who isnt takin his wife out to dinner tonight.

LH Panther Mom
02-14-2005, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Over breakfast one morning, a woman said to her husband, "I bet you don't know what day this is." "Of course I do," he indignantly answered, going out the door to the office.

At 10 am, the doorbell rang, and when the woman opened the door, she was handed a box containing a dozen long-stemmed red roses.

At 1 pm, a foil wrapped, two-pound box of her favorite chocolates arrived.

Later, a boutique delivered a designer dress.

The woman couldn't wait for her husband to come home. "First the flowers, then the chocolates, and then the dress!" she exclaimed. "I've never had a more wonderful Groundhog Day in my life!"

I need to try this next year! Of course, it would probably backfire, since Groundhog Day is hubby's birthday. :D

HighSchool Fan
02-14-2005, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
This coming from a man who isnt takin his wife out to dinner tonight.

i told you that she can order pizza if she wants to :p