PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing for your woman?

Panther Ross
02-14-2005, 11:08 AM
Took her to Olive Garden and than a movie. DO NOT SEE WEDDING DATE!

setex
02-14-2005, 11:13 AM
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/4111/oldwoman.jpg

Ms Setex will be getting a new iron this afternoon, if it comes in.

pirate44
02-14-2005, 12:34 PM
among other things, i had 20 red tulips and 20 blue irises sent to the wife at home. i just got a call from her thanking me and she was blown away. it was a gamble going through proflowers.com for the first time, but everything was perfect. and since the flowers were cut just yesterday, they will last a lot longer.
http://img54.exs.cx/img54/4205/valentinesflowers2ma.jpg

pirate4state
02-14-2005, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
among other things, i had 20 red tulips and 20 blue irises sent to the wife at home. i just got a call from her thanking me and she was blown away. it was a gamble going through proflowers.com for the first time, but everything was perfect. and since the flowers were cut just yesterday, they will last a lot longer.
http://img54.exs.cx/img54/4205/valentinesflowers2ma.jpg
Awww - you're so sweet!! :clap: Those are beautiful! :)

pirate44
02-14-2005, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Awww - you're so sweet!! :clap: Those are beautiful! :)
thanks. but if my eyes arent deceiving me, that coffee cup is either way big or those flowers cound fit in a shoe box:(

raider red 2000
02-14-2005, 03:42 PM
25 roses....box of choclates.....card....going to drive hour and a half (each way) after work to take her to her favorite restraunt.

HighSchool Fan
02-14-2005, 03:46 PM
i'm gonna give her the night off tonight :D i'm even gonna fix dinner, anyone have the # for pizza hut

pirate44
02-14-2005, 03:48 PM
i noticed Gsquared is preparing dinner for footballmom with a waterfront view. now thats what i call romantic!:clap:
http://img194.exs.cx/img194/6831/waterfrontdining9hv.jpg

pirate44
02-14-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
i'm gonna give her the night off tonight :D i'm even gonna fix dinner, anyone have the # for pizza hut
hmmm...:thinking: i bet the only number youll be needing after that, starts with 1-900

Ranger Mom
02-14-2005, 03:58 PM
I'm not doing anything for my "woman"!!:D

raider red 2000
02-14-2005, 03:59 PM
kinda kinky- ranger mom has a woman? ;)

HighSchool Fan
02-14-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

i knew you was my favorite for some reason :p :p

pirate44
02-14-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
im not sure what that meant but it gave me a bad flashback of what i saw in a houston baskin robbins this past saturday night:eek:

HighSchool Fan
02-14-2005, 04:02 PM
im not sure what that meant but it gave me a bad flashback of what i saw in a houston baskin robbins this past saturday night:eek:

you mean that baskin robbins had only 1 flavor :)

LH Panther Mom
02-14-2005, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by setex
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/4111/oldwoman.jpg

Ms Setex will be getting a new iron this afternoon, if it comes in.

Now THAT is true love! I'm sure she will greatly appreciate it - I must say.....she is quite the "looker". ;)

pirate44
02-14-2005, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
you mean that baskin robbins had only 1 flavor :)
i was thinking "what is a beautiful young girl doing letting such a short, fat, dirty, ugly guy feel her up like that?? then i realized, "that aint no guy!!":eek: :D

HighSchool Fan
02-14-2005, 04:14 PM
i was thinking "what is a beautiful young girl doing letting such a short, fat, dirty, ugly guy feel her up like that?? then i realized, "that aint no guy!!":eek: :D

:eek: :eek:

LH Panther Mom
02-14-2005, 04:15 PM

Are you certain you were in Houston & not Austin instead? :eek: :D

pirate44
02-14-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Are you certain you were in Houston & not Austin instead? :eek: :D
nope. if i was in austin, im pretty sure they would have been dressed better and driving a BMW:D

Ranger05
02-14-2005, 04:25 PM
nada shes out of town but i have a dozen roses waitin for he when she gets back later tonight

pirate44
02-14-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Ranger05
nada shes out of town but i have a dozen roses waitin for he when she gets back later tonight
what does a dozen roses cost these days?

Ranger05
02-14-2005, 04:33 PM
what does a dozen roses cost these days? i got them in midland for $50 but it came with a teddy bear that says i love u on it

Ranger05
02-14-2005, 04:34 PM
what does a dozen roses cost these days? i thought i saw them advertised at flowerama in midland for like $20 or $25 maybe a lil cheaper

pirate44
02-14-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Ranger05
i got them in midland for $50 but it came with a teddy bear that says i love u on it
not bad. its highway robbery the way some of these places jack up the price on roses this time of year. in the past ive payed $80 for a dozen and it didnt come with anything but the vase and some fancy perfume they sprayed on the roses. last year intead of roses i let my wife go to the nursery at home depot and pick out enough flowers to fill her flower bed. she liked that much more and i payed way less.

ILS1
02-14-2005, 04:39 PM
Why are there so many special days or Hallmark days as I call them,strictly JUST for women??

Valentine's Day
Secretary's Day
Birthdays
Their Wedding Day
Mother's Day
Grandmother's Day

What do men get??

Father's Day
Birthdays
Super Bowl Sunday

:mad:

pirate44
02-14-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
Why are there so many special days or Hallmark days as I call them,strictly JUST for women??

Valentine's Day
Secretary's Day
Birthdays
Their Wedding Day
Mother's Day
Grandmother's Day

What do men get??

Father's Day
Birthdays
Super Bowl Sunday

i didnt know we were supposed to get gifts on Super Bowl Sunday. im getting cheated:mad:

LH Panther Mom
02-14-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by ILS1

Valentine's Day
Secretary's Day
Birthdays
Their Wedding Day
Mother's Day
Grandmother's Day

Well, according to my not-so-better half, every other day of the year is the man's day. :rolleyes:

(Just kidding.....he "really" knows they're mine. :p )

Old Green
02-14-2005, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Well, according to my not-so-better half, every other day of the year is the man's day. :rolleyes:

(Just kidding.....he "really" knows they're mine. :p ) I agree. Everyday is man's.

Pull off my boots, bring me a beer, fix my dinner, and be quiet. I think I can get away with that except for 4 days out the year. :rolleyes: :D and today ain't one of 'em:D

Holmes_Fans
02-14-2005, 08:37 PM
I sent my woman an e-card with a dancing monkey.

SintonFan
02-14-2005, 08:56 PM
Dozen roses, huge box of chocolates, card with hand written 2-page poem... that was this morning.
Waiting for her at home was her favorite chilled champaign and me and the kids...
For supper I made Lobster with butter sauce, butter noodles and fresh asparagus drenched in, you guessed it, butter sauce. She was promoted at work this week so this was kinda a duel celebration.;)

rockdale80
02-14-2005, 09:20 PM
Breakfast in bed, potted tulips(something she said she wanted a few months ago so that is points), chocolates, card, and when the best dinner I have ever prepared, a nice bottle of wine, and the best present of all.....me.

bullfrog_alumni_02
02-14-2005, 09:22 PM
for the girl im kinda sorta with now, i went w/ the gold package...she got a black pearl pendant necklace a few days ago that has a gold chain and a gold inset, tomorrow at school she will be getting a dozen red roses, a box of choclates, and a balloon. she has also been getting cards every few days or so for the last 2 weeks. i have known this girl for a while and dated her for a summer when i was in high school. the problem w/ sending more than one thing from more than one company, is you cnat get everything shipped on the same day. bet she loves what she has gotten so far.

Bandera YaYa
02-14-2005, 09:25 PM
My heart is just bursting with pride.....Dang you men did good!!! :kiss:

pirate44
02-15-2005, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Dozen roses, huge box of chocolates, card with hand written 2-page poem... that was this morning.
Waiting for her at home was her favorite chilled champaign and me and the kids...
For supper I made Lobster with butter sauce, butter noodles and fresh asparagus drenched in, you guessed it, butter sauce. She was promoted at work this week so this was kinda a duel celebration.;)
nothin like killing two birds with one stone:D

44INAROW
02-15-2005, 09:51 AM
nope. if i was in austin, im pretty sure they would have been dressed better and driving a BMW:D

OMG I spit my coke out on that one...

44INAROW
02-15-2005, 09:52 AM
what does a dozen roses cost these days?

$19.99 @ HEB before 5 PM and $9.99 after 5 PM.. 1 Arm and your first born at a flower shop lol.......... :D

raider red 2000
02-15-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
25 roses....box of choclates.....card....going to drive hour and a half (each way) after work to take her to her favorite restraunt.

also added buying her wedding bands....they were on sale....but she picked them....she wont foret this day i hope.....also.....i hope she dosnt expect much for the next few years.....beacuse i am broke....her restaurant was too busy....we went to golden coral. what a rip off.