PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Downlow

pirate44
02-14-2005, 08:24 AM
I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me out on my trip to Houston. We had a great time and used many of the suggestions all of you contributed. I realized something from my trip driving into work this morning in Corpus Christi. after 3 days in houston i fealt i could drive to work this morning blindfolded.:D actually Corpus Christi drivers are dumber, but the congestion in Houston makes our streets look like country dirt roads. thanks again to all of you. i know when i need information on just about anything i can depend on you.:clap:

LH Panther Mom
02-14-2005, 08:29 AM
Glad you had a good time & made it back home safely.

spiveyrat
02-14-2005, 08:37 AM
So, where'd you go? What'd you eat?

pirate44
02-14-2005, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
So, where'd you go? What'd you eat?
im gonna try to make a complete trip report a'la my vegas trip reports i post on the Las Vegas message boards.

ej2525
02-14-2005, 10:41 AM
You will have to let us know when that is updated!! Hopefully you were heading back south early yesterday morning because the weather pretty much all day just stunk in the Houston area.

pirate44
02-14-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by ej2525
You will have to let us know when that is updated!! Hopefully you were heading back south early yesterday morning because the weather pretty much all day just stunk in the Houston area.
we were out of town by noon. yesterday morning we were in northwest houston to find my grandfather and uncle's gravesites, and it was a lite drizzle. rain stopped when we found his old house and the cemetery, and stayed away until we were out of town. we got real lucky with the weather.

AP Panther Fan
02-14-2005, 10:52 AM
Did your son have a good time? Is he a good "little" traveler?:)

pirate44
02-14-2005, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Did your son have a good time? Is he a good "little" traveler?:)
he did well. staying in a hotel made him silly, but overall he did well. he had been running a fever a few days before but was better by the time we got there. He loved the zoo and the ride on the choo choo train.:D he's a pretty good traveler for a 16 month old.

AP Panther Fan
02-14-2005, 11:05 AM
:thumbsup:

Now that you mention it, I remember that getting kids to settle down and sleep in a strange place can be a challenge. ;)

Glad you had a fun-filled, safe trip!