PDA

View Full Version : Cameron's season

c-town_balla
07-01-2002, 12:34 AM
Aug. 30 Home China Springs
I know CS lost there big boys. We lost a lot to but we have a advantage we're a lil pissed at them and we're at home so Yoe by 14

Sept. 6 Bellville There
I don't know much about this team I should look at my DCTF but I cant find it...so Yoe by 7

Sept. 13 Gatesville
I think this will be close id say 21=28 Yoe

Sept. 20 Waco Connally There
Don't know much about them either we ussally scriimage them and they haven't shown muchi n the last 3 years so....yoe by 7

Sept. 27 Giddings Home
We are still a liltle upset about the game last year with the no hand shaking stuff and plus its homecoming...Yoe by 21

Oct,11 Caldwell
They have a few people back but i say Yoe by 14

Oct. 18, Lorena Home
Lorena I just don't know ....Yoe by 14

Oct. 18 Troy There
IT's Troy people...it like The new hearne...Yoe by 35

Nov. 1. Rockdale Home
We have lost "The Battle of the Bell" in a LONG while and this wont end.

Nov. 8 Marlin
We still have a lil' bit of bitterness for 2000 and the overtime madness..yoe by 3

10-0 is wrong people but ...im pretty sure we may lose a pre-distrct game so 9-1 0r 8-2 is posible and plus the play-off will be hard unless Caldwell can make we are going to DI

yoefan2002
07-01-2002, 05:12 AM
the rockdale game is over there unless they changed it

cl8114
07-01-2002, 07:21 PM
Over the last few years I have notice the great rivalry that has came upon Gatesville and Cameron. I would like to hear your thoughts on this. I know when I played a few years back we were both play for a play-off spot. We had a one of the greatest games at Yoe Field. We scored with :15 left to win 7-3. That was in 98 and I know the games the last three years have been good and I hope that this rivalry sticks and becomes one of the best in the state.

Matthew328
07-01-2002, 09:29 PM
Bellville and Gatesville will both be tough non-district games...and don't overlook Connally they have improved a TON....Yoe and Marlin will be a great one in 18-3A

c-town_balla
07-01-2002, 10:49 PM
Well I consulted my DCTF and I feel pretty much the same about Bellville...Marlin will be very close....I don't remeber much form '98 vs. Gatsville but '00 was just crap for us....38-2...'01 was a good game too

Swarm 51
07-02-2002, 12:31 AM
C-town-balla, how many lettermen return for the Yoe team? Defensively and offensively?
I know this is Pittman's last year. Seems as though he has been playing forever. Saw him play at two positions in the Cameron/Gatesville game last year. Quarterback and ace back. He is a great athlete. Don't overlook Marlin. They played mostly sophs and juniors last year and came on strong after their non-district games. They always have super speed and talent. As for Waco Connally, some feel they could be a sleeper in 17AAA. Guess the Yoeman and Hornets will find out if that is true or not.

c-town_balla
07-02-2002, 01:33 AM
WE lost 22 lettermen and return 3-4 starters.

Acorrding to DCTF players to watch are: pittman (of course) Ross Watson Tyron miller and he won't be playin this year because he was acused of a felony so no play and Tra Wilcox

[This message has been edited by c-town_balla (edited July 02, 2002).]

bigcat8
07-02-2002, 12:00 PM
Cameron will have skill. They will have to replace valuable linemen.. Can they do this?? Pittman's athleticism will buy the coaching staff time to rapidly get inexperienced lineman up to snuff. Pittman must stay healthy!!!!!

bigman33
07-02-2002, 03:02 PM
Is Justin Hannel working out?

c-town_balla
07-02-2002, 03:22 PM
He graduated he's going to UTEP. If you mean just plain working out I have no idea.

yoefan2002
07-02-2002, 05:49 PM
tyron miller may or not play nobody knows right now for sure will all have to wait and see

bigcat8
07-03-2002, 12:01 PM
Why are they waiting to see? Has he been cleared on the charges? Was he formally charged?
Originally posted by yoefan2002:
tyron miller may or not play nobody knows right now for sure will all have to wait and see

dab
07-03-2002, 01:14 PM
I think Cameron has a pretty tough schedule. There aren't really any easy games for the team. Connally, China Spring and Gatesville should all compete well against the Yoemen. I don't really think it is possible for Cameron to go undefeated though. They should make the playoffs, but we will see what they do from there.