PDA

View Full Version : Texas vs Texas Tech Sunday in Women's Basketball!

PhiI C
02-12-2005, 08:24 PM
It will be in Austin at 4 P.M. and will be on ESPN2! This is an important game to both schools so be sure to watch. All Texas fans in Austin that can please attend the game and show the Lady Horns some support!!

LH Panther Mom
02-12-2005, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
It will be in Austin at 4 P.M. and will be on ESPN2! This is an important game to both schools so be sure to watch. All Texas fans in Austin that can please attend the game and show the Lady Horns some support!!

I will most definitely be watching, but will have to root for the Lady Raiders. :)

sahen
02-13-2005, 07:13 PM
Tech is loosing by 22 w/ 90 seconds left so UT will win this one....as much as i wanted to see Tech win, Baylor now takes sole possession of 1st place in teh Big 12...ISU and K-State both lost today also, at Nebraska and OU respectively....woohoo Sic'em Bears!

PhiI C
02-13-2005, 09:11 PM
It could be a very costly victory depending on how bad Nina Norman's injury is. She may be lost for the year. She was one of Texas' great bench players.

Originally posted by sahen
Tech is loosing by 22 w/ 90 seconds left so UT will win this one....as much as i wanted to see Tech win, Baylor now takes sole possession of 1st place in teh Big 12...ISU and K-State both lost today also, at Nebraska and OU respectively....woohoo Sic'em Bears!

Astrosdawg07
02-13-2005, 10:32 PM
WAY TO GO LADY HORNS!