PDA

View Full Version : Barbers Hill Vs. Coldsprings

RBARKER
10-20-2003, 08:26 AM
Whats everyones take on this one. Bh is back at home after a disapointing lose to Liberty. I think the Eagles will come out ready for this game. Coldsprings has a good Defense and should keep the eagles in check for the first half. After half time the eagles should come out and open the lead. BH will lost their starting RB for a couple of weeks so I dont see a blow out but a win.

Xpanther03
10-20-2003, 08:29 AM
i would anticipate a good game between these two... but i'll give it to the eagles... good luck guys

the-O-fence
10-20-2003, 04:03 PM
BH without their Starting RB I don't see the game to be a high scoring one. I think BH will have to rely on their Defense to keep them in and there should be no problem there. My pick is BH- 17 Coldspring-7

crunkandfocused
10-20-2003, 05:21 PM
I'm thinking BH 24, CS 7. Good luck to both teams.

footballman33
10-20-2003, 06:27 PM
17-0 Bh winning this one
Good Luck Bh and Cs

RBARKER
10-20-2003, 08:36 PM
Come on Eagle fans where are you at? Last week was last week lets hear some noise :D :D

bhillfan
10-20-2003, 08:47 PM
as of now there are many injuries getting fixed up this week, two startin defensive backs are out due to arm injuries(fractures) along with a defensive lineman and the running back, hopefully most of these will return but there is no telling as of now, lets go eagles and start a new winning streak

Old Cardinal
10-20-2003, 08:52 PM
To RBarker: Well it looks like BC and BH will maybe slip into a Division I playoff spot in bi-district. I saw that score with H-H and Cleveland. Cleveland fumbled 5 times and lost the fumble 5 times. That put them out of the Playoffs most likely. You just never know which team will show up for the Cleveland Indians.

noitall
10-20-2003, 09:02 PM
Unfortunatly for Coldspring they have the heart this year they just dont have the players like everyone thought at the start of the season. The Hill is coming off a tough loss and injuries or not should dominate this game. Barbers Hill by about 28

RBARKER
10-21-2003, 07:37 AM
Old Cardinal:
To RBarker: Well it looks like BC and BH will maybe slip into a Division I playoff spot in bi-district. I saw that score with H-H and Cleveland. Cleveland fumbled 5 times and lost the fumble 5 times. That put them out of the Playoffs most likely. You just never know which team will show up for the Cleveland Indians.Yep Old Card it looks like BH might get their rematch with BC this year. Both teams are down from last year so it should be another interesting game. BH will need to show up for the Coldsprings game but the last two games of the year for BH are Shepard and Tarkington. Maybe BH can get some rest and heal before the playoffs. goodluck to BC

shellman54
10-21-2003, 08:44 AM
hey, what type of injury does the running back have? something serious? i hope not. as for the game with coldsprings, i will have to say bh 22 coldspring 13.

QB85
10-21-2003, 10:52 AM
From what I've heard Casey Shows has a concussion and will be out this week. Nathan Gaines and Bryan Penn both have some sort of fractures to the arm. RBarker, who would replace these two in the secondary?

BH_146
10-21-2003, 12:31 PM
Don't worry, they will play. It just may be a matter of how much.

QB85
10-21-2003, 12:37 PM
That's good news....I guess the injuries were not that serious.

QBKilla
10-21-2003, 01:57 PM
Alright Eagles, time to get back on track. Last week was a tough one but it's over with now. Coldspring may be down but they always have athletes, just shut down the big play and yall will be fine. Casey you played a hell of a game last week, get well soon. Good luck BH and go get em.

BH_146
10-21-2003, 02:48 PM
QB85, one of them will be in cast but should be able to play. The other one had an x-ray which was not totally conclusive due to the swelling but he said it didn't feel like the arm had a fracture.

bhillfan
10-21-2003, 06:20 PM
alright heres the updates, nathan got his caste today and should be playing in the game, penn still has to go to the doctor again and get another checkup but he will play and casey is probably going to play this week to, so most of the injuries will be healed up

QBKilla
10-21-2003, 06:50 PM
Thats great news. Glad to hear it. Go get em Eagles.

QBKilla
10-21-2003, 06:51 PM

<small>[ October 21, 2003, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: QBKilla ]</small>

hsfan
10-21-2003, 07:36 PM
if it is up to casey's mom he will not play ,but he says he is.a concusion is not to be taken lightly.casper is a more than capable of taken the load.good luck bh.

trojandad
10-21-2003, 09:47 PM
Well I know from our side we sure hope all your guys are healthy. Injuries sure change things. When we played Liberty we held them to 30 something yards total offense the first half, then our DE who had tackled their QB twice for losses and caused 2 fumbles tackled awkward and his neck popped and he was out the end of the 2nd qtr, and you saw the second half. Injuries suck, but gotta pick health over wins, for sure.

Look forward to seein all my friends there, if I knew Killa was comin home I'd think about bringing the pit. LOL He'll prolly be studyin like a good boy. Oh well.

Guess I'll be the odd ball here, but that's ok. Look forward to this game. Gotta pick us by a score, don't care what kind of score. Go get 'em, Trojans.

<small>[ October 21, 2003, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: trojandad ]</small>

SoldierOfTroy
10-23-2003, 02:16 AM
Trojandad, I have 2 things for you....
1) No matter who does or doesn't show up of the Hill v. the Spring, you BETTER bring that pit! I'll be there and I plan to come hungury. And make sure you hook it up with those beans and that potatoe salad! And you know I love that corn bread you make!!!
2) Logic tells me one thing, but I have a REALLY good feeling about this one... the line should be something like the Hill by 21 to 28, but I am predicting the BIG upsets for the young Trojans. The Troajn defense will play flawless ball in a game WITHOUT a single offensive touchdown and give to Trojan faithful the best game of the season and a win to remember.....

The Spring - 6 (Defensive TD plus a missed coversion in the 4th quarter)
The Hill - 0

spike
10-23-2003, 07:45 AM
oNLY BECAUSE OF THE AMOUNT OF INJURIES bh IS GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW WILL i SAY THAT THIS GAME WILL BE CLOSER THAN IT SHOULD BE.
bh 21
cs10

Xpanther03
10-23-2003, 08:40 AM
barber's hill should take this one... i mean all that really needs to happen is the pre-game "eagle dance", right?

trojandad
10-23-2003, 09:37 AM
I notice it's a panther thinking all that's needed is a pre game dance, seems to me the eagles know overlooking anyone (i.e. Tarkington) can be dangerous.

Soldier, I think I'm gonna eat the Eagles food this week, sorry bro but I don't think I'll be back in town early enough on Fri to get the grill there. Sure hope your right. Flu bug is sure eating us up this week. We'll see. Safe game to both.

RBARKER
10-23-2003, 12:09 PM
Xpanther03:
barber's hill should take this one... i mean all that really needs to happen is the pre-game "eagle dance", right?It didnt work against Liberty but Me and my buddy will give it one more shot :D

AggieJohn
10-23-2003, 01:24 PM
bhillfan:
alright heres the updates, nathan got his caste today and should be playing in the game, penn still has to go to the doctor again and get another checkup but he will play and casey is probably going to play this week to, so most of the injuries will be healed upso i'm not saying that coldsprings is a push over or anything..but why don't you keep those 3 studs out of the game..let their wounds heal and play some jv'ers in place....? ya know