PDA

View Full Version : Powerlifting Results Region VI

LeonJr
02-11-2005, 01:10 PM
How come it takes so long for region XI results to get posted?:mad: :mad: :mad: :thinking:

bullfrog_alumni_02
02-11-2005, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by LeonJr
How come it takes so long for region XI results to get posted?:mad: :mad: :mad: :thinking: you might want to change that to region VI like you have it in the thread title, but it takes a long time because the regional director is either lazy or busy. i know what you mean though, i keep trying to get updates on my little bro, and they just dont happen. i hope they start updating quicker too.

big daddy russ
02-11-2005, 03:13 PM
Are you looking for results in Region 6 or Region 11? I think Region 6 is probably the state of Arkansas, while 11's somewhere up near Tennessee.

BullFrog Dad
02-11-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Are you looking for results in Region 6 or Region 11? I think Region 6 is probably the state of Arkansas, while 11's somewhere up near Tennessee. Actually they're on the right trail. Powerlifting is not governed by the UIL. So while Decatur and LW compete in R1 for UIL sports we are in R6 for PL.

big daddy russ
02-11-2005, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
Actually they're on the right trail. Powerlifting is not governed by the UIL. So while Decatur and LW compete in R1 for UIL sports we are in R6 for PL. Well I feel dumb now, LOL.

BullFrog Dad
02-11-2005, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Well I feel dumb now, LOL. BDR, I had to learn the hard way. My senior son wasn't competitive until last year so when I went to look up his meet results I couldn't find them. I finally realized it was R6 for LW after going through the meets of the '04 season. Then his coach explained to me the non UIL situation.