PDA

View Full Version : Keep me company!!

Ranger Mom
02-11-2005, 09:42 AM
I am the ONLY one working today in my office!:(

It's gonna be a LOOONNGGG day, especially since they asked me to work til 5:00.....(I'm gonna have to drive in 5:00 traffic):p

ej2525
02-11-2005, 09:45 AM
Oh heavens!!! That 5:00 rush hour Midland traffic is unbearable!!

Come visit me down here in Houston & I will be happy to show you what rush hour is RM!! :p :D

HighSchool Fan
02-11-2005, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I am the ONLY one working today in my office!:(

i'll keep you company if you keep me company sat and sun. i'll be the only in the office them 2 days.

CHS_CG
02-11-2005, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
i'll keep you company if you keep me company sat and sun. i'll be the only in the office them 2 days.

Maybe yall should go to the chat room.. i need somebody to keep me awake as well.

44INAROW
02-11-2005, 09:49 AM
I'm here for ya RM.. In case you are bored this weekend.. come on down to Cuero, neighbors have opened their home to 17 Freshman and Soph boys for a youth retreat from 6 pm tonight until noon on Sunday.. I am going to help with transportation and showers/bathroom etc.. WOW - I hope she has Stanley Steemer coming Monday, I just can't imagine what 17 boys (mine included) could do to carpet in a weekend......:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

CHS_CG
02-11-2005, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I'm here for ya RM.. In case you are bored this weekend.. come on down to Cuero, neighbors have opened their home to 17 Freshman and Soph boys for a youth retreat from 6 pm tonight until noon on Sunday.. I am going to help with transportation and showers/bathroom etc.. WOW - I hope she has Stanley Steemer coming Monday, I just can't imagine with 17 boys (mine included) could do to carpet in a weekend......:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

:( :( Fish and soph :( :( inless they are fish and soph's in college... its not worth it lol

LH Panther Mom
02-11-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Maybe yall should go to the chat room.. i need somebody to keep me awake as well.

Some of us have to work. :p

CHS_CG
02-11-2005, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Some of us have to work. :p

I am working... but i can do two things at once.

LH Panther Mom
02-11-2005, 09:59 AM
I am working... but i can do two things at once.

Oh, I can definitely multi-task, but not with what I'm working on. :(

Ranger Mom
02-11-2005, 10:00 AM
Wouldn't ya know it!!!

I have 4 things I have to get done today...the most important is a drilling report. It SHOULD have come in over the fax. It's not there.

I called the guy that was supposed to send it to me...and he said he must have faxed it upside-down so I had to take the whole darn thing down BY HAND!!! Now I gotta run and type it up and get it sent out.

Then I will be back to be bored!!

See ya in a few!

AP Panther Fan
02-11-2005, 10:01 AM
Ranger Mom, if it gets too bad go to that website that had the puzzles on it. Remember .... being locked in the room and having to find a way out? Yikes, that kept me and my daughter busy for hours it seemed, but it was fun!:)

Wonder if they have others like that?:thinking:

CHS_CG
02-11-2005, 10:01 AM
Wouldn't ya know it!!!

I have 4 things I have to get done today...the most important is a drilling report. It SHOULD have come in over the fax. It's not there.

I called the guy that was supposed to send it to me...and he said he must have faxed it upside-down so I had to take the whole darn thing down BY HAND!!! Now I gotta run and type it up and get it sent out.

See ya in a few!

hurry back!

pirate4state
02-11-2005, 10:07 AM
Wouldn't ya know it!!!

See ya in a few!

Yesterday should have been a good day. My boss was off and I was all alone with a divorce decree to prepare. Nothing is ever easy anymore! :mad: I was having fits w/ that stupid decree. Listen people, if your married, stay married! :kiss: :p I didn't get it finished and now I dread getting back to a 33 page document when I'm only on page 9!! :eek: Talk about procrastination. :D :D :D

Ranger Mom
02-11-2005, 10:30 AM
Okay....3 out of 4 things are now done.

AP Panther Fan....I found another one of those rooms the other day.....I am stumped!!

It was actually a lot easier than those others...but I am missing something - somewhere.

I will post a link to it on this thread in a few minutes...maybe someone can figure out where I went wrong.

Ranger Mom
02-11-2005, 10:39 AM
Okay...here it is

Try to escape (http://www.killsometime.com/games/game.asp?Game=Try-To-Escape)

In fact...if you have never been to this site...it has some pretty cool things on it.

Kill some time (http://killsometime.com)

In the "puzzle" portion of the games....the "what's different" game kept me occupied for a while.

My oldest son got a big kick out of the "penquin throw" game!

CHS_CG
02-11-2005, 10:49 AM
Okay...here it is

Try to escape (http://www.killsometime.com/games/game.asp?Game=Try-To-Escape)

In fact...if you have never been to this site...it has some pretty cool things on it.

Kill some time (http://killsometime.com)

In the "puzzle" portion of the games....the "what's different" game kept me occupied for a while.

My oldest son got a big kick out of the "penquin throw" game!

Does it help if you have sound for the first one?

Ranger Mom
02-11-2005, 10:55 AM
Does it help if you have sound for the first one?

I don't think so...it just plays boring elevator music anyway!

CHS_CG
02-11-2005, 10:59 AM
I don't think so...it just plays boring elevator music anyway!

i am kinda lost playin it lol.

44INAROW
02-11-2005, 11:24 AM
I spent 30 minutes watching the videos lol...........
http://killsometime.com/video/video.asp?video=Romantic-Guy (http://) http://killsometime.com/video/video.asp?video=Romantic-Guy (http://)

I give up.. if you cut and paste it works lol ....

AP Panther Fan
02-11-2005, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I was having fits w/ that stupid decree. Listen people, if your married, stay married! :kiss:

LOL... :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

I have missed you making me laugh on a regular basis!

Is it a full moon? I am having the craziest (darn) customer (stuff) to deal with!:rolleyes: TGIF!!!!!;)

Ranger Mom, thanks for the websites! Will get with my daughters maybe this evening and try them out .... aww, it's bonding time!:D

CHS_CG
02-11-2005, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL... :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

I have missed you making me laugh on a regular basis!

Is it a full moon? I am having the craziest (darn) customer (stuff) to deal with!:rolleyes: TGIF!!!!!;)

Ranger Mom, thanks for the websites! Will get with my daughters maybe this evening and try them out .... aww, it's bonding time!:D

yeah my mom and have tried to get out of those other rooms.. and we usually help each other.. shes gets to figure this one out.. bc i am at a stuck point! lol

Phil C
02-11-2005, 11:40 AM
I can relate with you as far as that 5 o'clock traffic. In Sinton sometimes it takes me almost five minutes to get home and sometimes longer if I have to stop for a train.

CHS_Grad '85
02-11-2005, 11:45 AM
Help!!! I need the password...

CHS_CG
02-11-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by CHS_Grad '85
Help!!! I need the password...

theres where i am stuck. did u get the blue key? and are you goin to the bball game tonight?

CHS_Grad '85
02-11-2005, 11:48 AM
Yes - I got the blue key... and used it already

Um... no - I've been working out every night - I'm trying to be good about doing that - :D

AP Panther Fan
02-11-2005, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
I can relate with you as far as that 5 o'clock traffic. In Sinton sometimes it takes me almost five minutes to get home and sometimes longer if I have to stop for a train.

You know Phil, I have the same problem in Aransas Pass!:rolleyes: Luckily, I don't have the train tracks to deal with, just a couple of red lights.:D

RM, can't you just feel all of the compassion?:thinking: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

CHS_CG
02-11-2005, 11:56 AM
Yes - I got the blue key... and used it already

Um... no - I've been working out every night - I'm trying to be good about doing that - :D

They way the boys were playin the other day you would get a good work out yellin at them!

CHS_Grad '85
02-11-2005, 11:57 AM
Hey CHS_CG how far have you gotten...

44INAROW
02-11-2005, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Phil C

Funny you mentioned that today Phil.. Had a train holding up the 8:00AM traffic today :doh:

CHS_CG
02-11-2005, 11:58 AM
Hey CHS_CG how far have you gotten...

I gave up for right now lol.. i was havin to deal with some stupid people.

CHS_Grad '85
02-11-2005, 11:59 AM
I gave up for right now lol.. i was havin to deal with some stupid people.

LOL

CHS_CG
02-11-2005, 12:01 PM
LOL

ya you know how that goes huh

CHS_Grad '85
02-11-2005, 12:04 PM
Yes and no... mine are usually stupid & angry... so - I get to calm them down first, then tell them to put it writting... it's not so bad...

CHS_CG
02-11-2005, 12:04 PM
lucky

AP Panther Fan
02-11-2005, 12:13 PM
Yes and no... mine are usually stupid & angry... so - I get to calm them down first, then tell them to put it writting... it's not so bad...

:D :D :D LOL

Stupid & angry......yep, it sounds familiar!;)

CHS_CG
02-11-2005, 12:20 PM
anybody figure out that stupid password?

CHS_Grad '85
02-11-2005, 12:22 PM
I found the door key and got out... yeah!!!!!![

AP Panther Fan
02-11-2005, 12:26 PM
anybody figure out that stupid password?

I'm not even going to attempt it until later......so don't give me too many hints...

hmmm, maybe if you told me a few things I could look really smart when I sit down with my daughter:thinking: :thinking:

Okay, naah, it was a thought though:rolleyes: :D

CHS_Grad '85
02-11-2005, 12:28 PM
Okay... that really did kill some time... lol... I'm out for lunch now... be back in a bit... lol

CHS_Grad '85
02-11-2005, 12:29 PM
I'm not even going to attempt it until later......so don't give me too many hints...

hmmm, maybe if you told me a few things I could look really smart when I sit down with my daughter:thinking: :thinking:

Okay, naah, it was a thought though:rolleyes: :D

Opps!!! Sorry... don't look at the password... lol

AP Panther Fan
02-11-2005, 12:46 PM

:eek: :eek: :D

Okay...now I get to look REALLY smart!:D

This should be fun!:devil:

Ranger Mom
02-11-2005, 12:46 PM

LOL!! I took it out for you!!

It took me a couple of times clicking on that darn light to figure out what was going one!!

It was a breeze after that!

AP Panther Fan
02-11-2005, 12:50 PM
LOL!! I took it out for you!!

Okay, maama!:D :D :D

Ranger Mom
02-11-2005, 12:51 PM
Okay, maama!:D :D :D

:clap: :clap: you are sneaky!!

AP Panther Fan
02-11-2005, 01:10 PM
:clap: :clap: you are sneaky!!

ha ha....I am already figuring out how I can use this information to my best advantage!:D

12 year olds are gullible and can be alot of fun!:D

CHS_CG
02-11-2005, 01:25 PM
I am soo lost.. I think i was a blonde in a past life!:confused:

CHS_CG
02-11-2005, 01:28 PM
nevermind i got it.

CHS_CG
02-11-2005, 01:33 PM
ok i opened the lil blue thing(i dunno what it is) and 3 lil white round platforms came out.. but now i am lost again!

CHS_CG
02-11-2005, 01:35 PM
I GOT OUT.. yea!!!

HighSchool Fan
02-11-2005, 01:37 PM
CHS_CG, do you ever feel like your talking to yourself? :)

CHS_CG
02-11-2005, 01:38 PM
lol dealin with some of these people yes lol and SHUT UP

AP Panther Fan
02-11-2005, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
CHS_CG, do you ever feel like your talking to yourself? :)

LOL....but did you notice, it didn't seem to bother her a bit!:D

CHS_CG.....if I need help later, you will be the one I call....regardless of how lost you kept getting!;) :D

Bandera YaYa
02-11-2005, 04:25 PM
Poor Ranger Mom........I can get home in 2.2 minutes.......and that's even if I happen to hit one of our 3 traffic lights in town !! ! :D ;)

HighSchool Fan
02-11-2005, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Poor Ranger Mom........I can get home in 2.2 minutes.......and that's even if I happen to hit one of our 3 traffic lights in town !! ! :D ;)

Bandara has 3 traffic lights now? WooHoo they're growing now :D

Ranger Mom
02-11-2005, 05:51 PM
WOO HOO

Only 10 more minutes!!!!!!!