PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about Sinton vs. Ingleside tomorrow night?

IHSBBallStar86
02-11-2005, 12:51 AM
I believe it will be a very hard fought game. Ingleside really needs this win to be in a more secure position for that 3rd playoff spot behind AP and Goliad. Their players know what they have to go to Sinton to do and hopefully will accomplish it. It's kind of exciting thinking of Ingleside going to playoffs in basketball again, especially since they haven't been since 1998. :eek:

big daddy russ
02-11-2005, 12:53 AM
I wish I could be down there for this game. In '98 we were one separated shoulder away from going to state.

Phil C
02-11-2005, 11:31 AM
This should be a close game. I know it was a close four point game when Sinton played in Ingleside with Sinton hurting themselves by missing a few easy layups but Ingleside probably did too. It could go either way.
Hey IHS are you going to the game. If so say Hi to me. I will be the old guy on the Sinton section wearing the black San Antonio Spurs cap. Maybe look me up at half time if you have time.

AP Panther Fan
02-11-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
This should be a close game. I know it was a close four point game when Sinton played in Ingleside with Sinton hurting themselves by missing a few easy layups but Ingleside probably did too. It could go either way.
Hey IHS are you going to the game. If so say Hi to me. I will be the old guy on the Sinton section wearing the black San Antonio Spurs cap. Maybe look me up at half time if you have time.

Godfather, he should be there....he is a guard on the boys varsity team. The confusing part about IHSBBallStar86 is that 86 is the year he was born not the year he graduated. Take a look at his profile.

Anyway, you will get to see him, but will have to figure out which one he is. It is great to have another Ingleside poster on the board, isn't it?:)

Phil C
02-11-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Godfather, he should be there....he is a guard on the boys varsity team. The confusing part about IHSBBallStar86 is that 86 is the year he was born not the year he graduated. Take a look at his profile.

Anyway, you will get to see him, but will have to figure out which one he is. It is great to have another Ingleside poster on the board, isn't it?:)

It sure is AP and the more the better as long as it is ok with his coach. If you find out his number please let me know.

AP Panther Fan
02-11-2005, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
It sure is AP and the more the better as long as it is ok with his coach. If you find out his number please let me know.

Will do.:thumbsup: If Doon was online, he might be able to narrow it down. Not sure how many seniors Ingleside has playing.:thinking:

Phil C
02-11-2005, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Will do.:thumbsup: If Doon was online, he might be able to narrow it down. Not sure how many seniors Ingleside has playing.:thinking:

If you find out maybe it would be better to pm it to me. Some coaches frown when players participate and we don't want to risk getting him into trouble. :)

AP Panther Fan
02-11-2005, 12:42 PM
Gotcha.;)

big daddy russ
02-11-2005, 03:59 PM
Hey AP, is it Doon's son?

AP Panther Fan
02-11-2005, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Hey AP, is it Doon's son?

I don't think so, I believe his son is a junior and I don't think he plays basketball....but I can't swear to it. :)

big daddy russ
02-12-2005, 02:20 PM
Did anyone hear about the outcome of the game?

PhiI C
02-12-2005, 07:11 PM
Sinton won a close one 54 to 46.