PDA

View Full Version : Newlyweds no more?

AggieJohn
02-10-2005, 01:22 PM
NEW YORK - Jessica Simpson (news) is denying rumors of any impending split with husband Nick Lachey (news) — again. After tabloids ran pictures of Lachey surrounded by cheerleaders at a Super Bowl party in Jacksonville, Fla., and reports of a dinner with ex-girlfriend Jordana Jarjura, Simpson says their difficulties have been greatly exaggerated.

"I trust Nick totally, and he trusts me," Simpson told Us Weekly magazine in an issue hitting newsstands Friday. "We are committed to our relationship."

Simpson says she was unaware of Lachey's meeting with Jarjura, and while it was "innocent," it was also a learning experience.

"There are lessons to be learned," says Simpson. "Now Nick and I will tell each other about something like this ahead of time."

The stars of MTV's "Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica" have been beset by tabloid speculation on their marriage's imminent doom. But Simpson says that even when they are in different places, they are close.

"He's always the last person I talk to before I go to sleep."

"Newlyweds" recently returned for a third season. Simpson's big screen debut in "The Dukes of Hazzard" movie has finished shooting. She now plans to begin recording a new album in the spring.

big daddy russ
02-10-2005, 01:25 PM
You know, I really like that couple. I hope they don't go Hollywood with their marraige and make it disposable. Most people get annoyed with Jessica, but I have a ton of respect for her. Someone who remains abstinent until they find their spouse (whether or not it happened before or after marraige, I don't know and don't care) is grade A in my book. I just hope they hold onto it.

pirate44
02-10-2005, 01:56 PM
did you pull that story from the "who cares" file?

spiveyrat
02-10-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
You know, I really like that couple. I hope they don't go Hollywood with their marraige and make it disposable. Most people get annoyed with Jessica, but I have a ton of respect for her. Someone who remains abstinent until they find their spouse (whether or not it happened before or after marraige, I don't know and don't care) is grade A in my book. I just hope they hold onto it.

Yeah! What he said! :clap:

kaorder1999
02-10-2005, 03:29 PM
shes hot