PDA

View Full Version : Shamrock

rockdale80
02-10-2005, 03:55 AM
Ok this is for all of you that live in College Station. My friends are in a band named Shamrock. Havent heard of them? Well you will soon. So get off your butt and head to Time Square on Feb. 11th. Here is a link to their website and you can hear some of their music. I used to hire them to play for me and they are really good. So if you are looking for live music and a good time head out to the show.

www.shamrockband.net

rockdale80
02-10-2005, 01:28 PM
had to bring this back to the top.

CHS_CG
02-10-2005, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
had to bring this back to the top.

hey Rockdale80.. 103.9 is talkin about them a lil bit.. just that they will be at time square.. Also.. look for a band called Element. They are from Caldwell and they are kick butt! They play at time square from time to time. Check them out if u get a chance!

rockdale80
02-10-2005, 01:35 PM
Well since I now live in Houston that will be hard, but I am a huge fan of live music and new local talents, so I will try my best. I have been following Shaprock for a few years now and they are the real deal. They even have some gigs coming up in Houston.

CHS_CG
02-10-2005, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Well since I now live in Houston that will be hard, but I am a huge fan of live music and new local talents, so I will try my best. I have been following Shaprock for a few years now and they are the real deal. They even have some gigs coming up in Houston.

Element has been a work in progress for a while now.. I believe their website is www.elementnews.com