PDA

View Full Version : Freddie Mitchell played QB in Super Bowl

setex
02-08-2005, 04:08 PM
Play calling Freddie (http://www.nbc10.com/sports/4176702/detail.html)

Phil C
02-08-2005, 04:30 PM
If it is true that explains some of the confusion at the end. Also very important to have backup qbs.

GreenMonster
02-08-2005, 07:57 PM
that would explain the lack of energy in the 4th quarter.

Astrosdawg07
02-08-2005, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
If it is true that explains some of the confusion at the end. Also very important to have backup qbs.

Thats what I was thinking.

Bandera YaYa
02-09-2005, 12:26 PM
I just caught wind of this story....so he's all big headed about getting to make one lousy call during the game and he thinks he's been a quarteback now???? Geezzzzzzzzzzz...can an ego be more inflated???? Give me a freakin break!! (boo boo hiss hiss)..... No wonder they lost with players like him...... :rolleyes:

TheDOCTORdre
02-09-2005, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
I just caught wind of this story....so he's all big headed about getting to make one lousy call during the game and he thinks he's been a quarteback now???? Geezzzzzzzzzzz...can an ego be more inflated???? Give me a freakin break!! (boo boo hiss hiss)..... No wonder they lost with players like him...... :rolleyes:
Whoa whoa, I dont know what youve been watching but I havent seen one place where Freddie Mitchell is big headed for calling the play. In fact he wasnt even the one who brought this to the medias attention, it was the Eagles center and all he was saying this was to show how sick McNabb was feeling. The only thing I've have seen of Freddie Mitchell is him confirming that he finished making the call for McNabb

Bandera YaYa
02-09-2005, 12:37 PM
[COLOR=deeppink]Ok Ok...maybe i read too much into what he was quoted as saying....I apologize......i just think calling ones self a quarterback after what he did is ridiculous...!![COLOR] ;)

setex
02-09-2005, 05:49 PM
Who do you believe Freddie or Donavan?

Truth be known (http://www.nbc10.com/sports/4176702/detail.html)