PDA

View Full Version : USC might not be the powerhouse everyone thinks it will next year... read on...

big daddy russ
02-08-2005, 01:48 PM
Are the Trojans losing the best coach in college ball? (http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/3381720)

big daddy russ
02-08-2005, 03:39 PM
More from the AP...

Norm Chow to the NFL? (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3383762)

Tidal Wave
02-09-2005, 07:21 PM
USC will be fine.....they got a load of talent coming back...so you can call any play and they'll produce....and what coach wouldnt want to be the Offensive Coordinator at USC unless they are scared of the pressure...USC will be fine.....peace

jason
02-09-2005, 07:23 PM
they have 10/11 offensive starters coming back and pete carrol will make sure he gets an offensive coordinator who will fit in with his current scheme....USC will again go undefeated and be national champs....

big daddy russ
02-09-2005, 07:26 PM
Will Auburn's defense be as good without Gene Chizik?

Gobbla2001
02-09-2005, 07:35 PM
Don't really feel like spelling his name, but I will...

Matt Leinart (spelling) came back for two reasons:

1. To win another Nat'l Championship

2. Because he loves his offensive coordinator, who has turned both Palmer and Leinart into Heisman winners...

Rumor is, now that his oc is gone, he may reconsider the NFL... I think he'll stay though, but there is a chance he'd leave...

Wouldn't be too good for USC...

I think they're the favorites for next year, but even though they went undefeated this past season, they still didn't look 'all engines are go' at times... But that experience will really help them next year...

rockdale80
02-09-2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by jason
they have 10/11 offensive starters coming back and pete carrol will make sure he gets an offensive coordinator who will fit in with his current scheme....USC will again go undefeated and be national champs....

I will bet on that. Not sure who will be, but I bet it wont be USC

big daddy russ
02-09-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
I will bet on that. Not sure who will be, but I bet it wont be USC I think Iowa and Virginia Tech make it to the NC. I've got a Stoops boy upsetting the Trojans in Tuscon.