PDA

View Full Version : Joke of the Day

HighSchool Fan
02-08-2005, 09:02 AM
Catherine, pregnant with her first child, paid a visit to her obstetrician's office.
After the exam, she shyly began, "My husband wants me to ask you..."

"I know, I know," the doctor said, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "I get asked that all the time. Sex is fine until late in the pregnancy."

"No, that's not it," Catherine confessed. "He wants to know if I can still mow the lawn."

spiveyrat
02-08-2005, 09:13 AM
LOL!

Why do I get the feeling that was pointed at someone? :thinking:

:D

CHS_CG
02-08-2005, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
Catherine, pregnant with her first child, paid a visit to her obstetrician's office.

"I know, I know," the doctor said, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "I get asked that all the time. Sex is fine until late in the pregnancy."

"No, that's not it," Catherine confessed. "He wants to know if I can still mow the lawn."

nice HSF lol!:clap:

89JDAWG
02-08-2005, 09:35 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

TheDOCTORdre
02-08-2005, 10:12 AM
thats great

pirate44
02-08-2005, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan

i would never let my wife mow when she is pregnant. not when there is roofing to be done.

AP Panther Fan
02-08-2005, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
i would never let my wife mow when she is pregnant. not when there is roofing to be done.

LOL....hmmmm, might have to mention that when I get the opportunity to meet her!:D