PDA

View Full Version : Blonde

Gsquared
02-08-2005, 06:59 AM
A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer, who was also a blonde.

The cop asked to see the blonde's driver's license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated. "What does it look like?" she finally asked.

The policewoman replied, "It’s square and it has your picture on it."

The driver finally found a square mirror, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman. "Here it is," she said.

The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying, "Okay, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop."

LH Panther Mom
02-08-2005, 07:19 AM
That was great! :clap: :clap:

Gsquared
02-08-2005, 07:53 AM
Needed somthin like that this morning. Im tired!

HighSchool Fan
02-08-2005, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Needed somthin like that this morning. Im tired!

Tired? did Jessie wear you out last night:D

Gsquared
02-08-2005, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
Tired? did Jessie wear you out last night:D
Oh man, Jessie did! Shes an animal :inlove:

footballmom
02-08-2005, 09:26 AM
Oh man, Jessie did! Shes an animal :inlove:

Ummm...who's Jessie?:mad:

CHS_CG
02-08-2005, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by footballmom
Ummm...who's Jessie?:mad:

busted! look what you did HSF done got G2 in trouble!

Gsquared
02-08-2005, 09:30 AM
Dang, sure did get me in trouble!!!!

PurpleFreddy
02-08-2005, 09:43 AM
Duh, fballmom ... YOU were supposed to be Jessie. You don't role play very good, I suppose.

Next time YOU will have to be Screech.

onfirebball05mustang
02-08-2005, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by PurpleFreddy
Duh, fballmom ... YOU were supposed to be Jessie. You don't role play very good, I suppose.

Next time YOU will have to be Screech.

Ouch! LMAO poor lil fballmom

you are soo busted g2!

Gsquared
02-08-2005, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
Ouch! LMAO poor lil fballmom

you are soo busted g2!
Hey, I installed that pole in her room just for her! Was gonna have it Austin style, The Yellow Rose! :clap:

onfirebball05mustang
02-08-2005, 10:23 AM
Hey, I installed that pole in her room just for her! Was gonna have it Austin style, The Yellow Rose! :clap:

:eek:

footballmom
02-08-2005, 11:12 AM

OH MY LORD!!!!!:eek:

PurpleFreddy
02-08-2005, 11:16 AM
Let me know when you get that pole installed, G2. I got a roll of $1 bills that have been burnin' a hole in my pocket ... would be a great way for FballMom to pay for your trip to Strawn.

Bandera YaYa
02-08-2005, 11:21 AM
:o :eek: :o

Bullaholic
02-08-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by footballmom
OH MY LORD!!!!!:eek:

I can see right now, FBMom, that you're gonna need some reference material. I suggest you rent "Stripper" with Demi Moore. G2 can play Bert Reynold's part, and PurpleFreddy has already said that he has lots of $1.00 bills. Maybe if you practice enough you'll be ready for a "show" at Mary's come Sat. night... :D

footballmom
02-08-2005, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I can see right now, FBMom, that you're gonna need some reference material. I suggest you rent "Stripper" with Demi Moore. G2 can play Bert Reynold's part, and PurpleFreddy has already said that he has lots of $1.00 bills. Maybe if you practice enough you'll be ready for a "show" at Mary's come Sat. night... :D

Ummm...that might not be a very pretty sight.:doh:

jason
02-08-2005, 12:12 PM
I can see right now, FBMom, that you're gonna need some reference material. I suggest you rent "Stripper" with Demi Moore. G2 can play Bert Reynold's part, and PurpleFreddy has already said that he has lots of $1.00 bills. Maybe if you practice enough you'll be ready for a "show" at Mary's come Sat. night... :D how do i get in on all this action ?? :D

Gsquared
02-08-2005, 12:52 PM
She always tells me I have Burt Reynolds hair with a Robert Redford smile! Oh no, wait, I think, I dont know, somebody either told me that or I heard it in a song.

PurpleFreddy
02-08-2005, 01:05 PM
Who do you think you are, Robert Redford?

Gsquared
02-08-2005, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by PurpleFreddy
Who do you think you are, Robert Redford?
Hey, its my cousin Dax! :clap: