PDA

View Full Version : Where can you buy the texas football book at

football king
06-26-2002, 05:36 PM
please tell me thank you

eye of the tiger
06-26-2002, 05:51 PM
Newstands or bookstores sell the magazine. I think even some grocery store magazine racks sell it. Its a good read.

Ranger Mom
06-27-2002, 10:52 AM
I assume we are talking about the Dave Campbell book?? If so, you can also go to that webpage and order it online!!

spiderman
06-27-2002, 11:12 AM
For the past couple of years, I have had the most luck finding it at the Walmart Supercenters.

BH_146
06-27-2002, 11:23 AM
Amazingly, Dave Campbell had a signing in Baytown last Thursday. Well atleast he was suppose to have been signing his magazine. When I went to get his magazine, I was told that they had not arrived (an hour after the signing had begun) but if I bought two tickets to the Baytown Lee game in San Antonio they would make sure I would get a copy of the magazine. The word was that the truck delivering the magazines to Baytown was some where in the town and they were tracking it down. I passed on the offer since I couldn't go to the game. And a week later, there still are no magazines to be found on the store shelves in Baytown. Could it be that Lee High School is still trying to sell their alotment before the magazines are to be released to the stores in Baytown?

QBKilla
06-27-2002, 09:54 PM
BH_146 I just went and picked mine up today at Wal-Mart. They aren't in the magazine section though, they are in a little cardboard stand by the first check out line to your left(the entrance opposite McDonald's). They still had about 25 or so on the stand when I stopped by today.

BH_146
06-27-2002, 10:11 PM
I was in Walmart early this morning and did not see any. I finally got mine at the Walmart in Crosby tonight as I was passing through. I wonder why no other outlet has the magazines? I had looked at almost all major stores and bookstands in Baytown.